Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
£220.25 | LUCKEASY Exterior Functional Accessories Upgrading of front fog lights For Tesla Model 3 Special LED fog lamp assembly
US $285.0 |LUCKEASY Exterior Functional Accessories Upgrading of front fog lights For Tesla Model 3 Special LED fog lamp assembly| | - AliExpress

These aftermarket front fog lamps have just been released for SR+ owners.

The blurb suggests they're compatible with the on board computer, not quite sure how this works in terms of updating the UI. Could connecting a single cable force the UI to display a previously disabled button?

Also not sure if there's a difference between LHD and RHD so purchase with caution if interested.

£220.25 | LUCKEASY Exterior Functional Accessories Upgrading of front fog lights For Tesla Model 3 Special LED fog lamp assembly
US $285.0 |LUCKEASY Exterior Functional Accessories Upgrading of front fog lights For Tesla Model 3 Special LED fog lamp assembly| | - AliExpress

These aftermarket front fog lamps have just been released for SR+ owners.

The blurb suggests they're compatible with the on board computer, not quite sure how this works in terms of updating the UI. Could connecting a single cable force the UI to display a previously disabled button?

Also not sure if there's a difference between LHD and RHD so purchase with caution if interested.
Ooooooo. I’d like those.

Reactions: Medved_77
Would be good to see how they integrate with the in car display. They may be wired to the main beam and not switched independently.

Some early SR's came with physical fog lights but they were disabled when delivered. I think they were all retrospectively remotely enabled possibly once Tesla realised that they were shipping a car that would fail an MOT due to defective fog lights.

• Helpful
Reactions: Medved_77
I just received this Frunk bag sold on eBay. It seems extremely well made and fits very well indeed.

IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2532.jpg

This looks ideal - however the 2021 M3 has a slightly smaller Frunk. Not sure this would fit?
I don't think it would fit the 2021 Frunk, since it is a perfect full fit for the 2019/20. The seller is a nice chap and UK based so perhaps get in touch via eBay to see about any plans for another version for the newer model? I communicated with him before buying regarding colour choices and the differences between the two fabric versions and he responded very swiftly.

Reactions: exlatccatsa
It was £95. The price may put some off, but I am very pleased with the quality and appreciate it's not cheap material or construction. It will probably outlast me!

Tesla Model3 Frunk bag 85 lit Exactly matches the shape of the M3 Frunk -08/2020 | eBay

I got the black Astro version as a present for swmbo - more a present of the hope of future travel rather than a physical bag.

I briefly checked it over and I agree, it does look and feel very nice. I don't think I have come across a zip mechanism that is so smooth. I understand it is manufactured by a company that makes kit bags for the oil industry - not that any North Sea adventurers are planned. A nice touch from the seller was a couple of small bags of sweets. I was possibly a bit hasty choosing the black as in hindsight, the blue looks really nice too.