Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
47C3AE3F-A4AC-4CC2-8E2D-F9682D97AC63.jpeg
C1BE7378-F870-4826-BF10-6B31FEF3FDED.jpeg

The frunk bag arrived today. Excellent quality materials and feels like it will outlast the car!
Good exchange with the seller. He’s going to sort a version for the new smaller frunk once things return to some form of normality.

• Funny
Reactions: exlatccatsa
Ive also order this!

Is there anything else that people recommend to get on AliExpress?

I was looking for A version of the 3D MaxPider floormats that are so popular in the US.
I found these which look exactly the same. Same as the TAPTES ones too. (They also get made in China).

£36.08 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Due to arrive this week. Will let you know what they're like.

I was looking for A version of the 3D MaxPider floormats that are so popular in the US.
I found these which look exactly the same. Same as the TAPTES ones too. (They also get made in China).

£36.08 46% Off | Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat
US $48.95 45% OFF|Tesla Model3 foot pad fully enclosed 3D waterproof suit modified accessories TPE XPE car floor mat|Floor Mats| - AliExpress

Thank you - ordered

Those look pretty good, but the delivery charge is a little steep - do you know whether it includes the VAT they're required to collect now? I'd be happy to order if it does...

I've had a set from Taptes on order since November, but cancelled after they came back asking for additional delivery costs.

Those look pretty good, but the delivery charge is a little steep - do you know whether it includes the VAT they're required to collect now? I'd be happy to order if it does...

I've had a set from Taptes on order since November, but cancelled after they came back asking for additional delivery costs.
Yeah but I imagine the box that they come in would be quite large, so £30 for that but only £60 in total for hopefully good floor mats, don't seem too bad.

I think they're due to be delivered this week I'll let you know if there are anymore charges.

My Taptes floor mats ordered on 21st October and shipped on 4th December bounced round Germany up until 23rd December and then appear to have returned to their depot. I've asked twice what has happened and no reply...
So don't order from Taptes!

Been waiting weeks - Taptes contacted me a few days ago and gave me the option of a refund as they couldn't guarantee delivery until they had worked out/through a new import process...... I took it!

There were no additional charges on my order....

Hi All,

I've got a model 3 arriving in a few weeks. Looking to order some centre and lug caps. Read mixed reports on some of the cheap eBay ones (poor colour match and quality).

Has anyone got any recommendations, or know of a way to order the tesla ones for less than $80?

Thanks

Hi All,

I've got a model 3 arriving in a few weeks. Looking to order some centre and lug caps. Read mixed reports on some of the cheap eBay ones (poor colour match and quality).

Has anyone got any recommendations, or know of a way to order the tesla ones for less than $80?

Thanks
When in stock, the Tesla ones are £45. Suggest regularly checking here:

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

Tesla have released a new wheel cap kit, which covers the centre bore and the lug nuts, doesn't appear to be available for the 18" wheels in the UK yet though, but that might explain the erratic availability of the wheel cap kits from Tesla.

Maybe someone can recommend decent aftermarket alternatives? On previous vehicles I've tend to find that the non-OEM versions delaminate and decolour quite soon after purchase, especially during the summer months.

When in stock, the Tesla ones are £45. Suggest regularly checking here:

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

Tesla have released a new wheel cap kit, which covers the centre bore and the lug nuts, doesn't appear to be available for the 18" wheels in the UK yet though, but that might explain the erratic availability of the wheel cap kits from Tesla.

Maybe someone can recommend decent aftermarket alternatives? On previous vehicles I've tend to find that the non-OEM versions delaminate and decolour quite soon after purchase, especially during the summer months.

Cheers for the response. I requested a reminder on that site. Not a fan of the new style so will pick up some cheap ones if they are not back in stock soon.

Reactions: Medved_77