Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I lost my aero hubcaps in the autumn I've always planned to replace them.. but now Tesla no longer sell them, and ebay sellers are asking for £70 each!

Am I missing something ? Model 3 Aero Wheel Cover

Or is it the Wheel Cap Kit you are after - I have a sealed box that I'm thinking of selling - just have not posted in for sale section yet as I don't have a photo.

Am I missing something ? Model 3 Aero Wheel Cover

Or is it the Wheel Cap Kit you are after - I have a sealed box that I'm thinking of selling - just have not posted in for sale section yet as I don't have a photo.
Interesting that isn't linked from the shop page at all & google only comes up with the US site. How did you find it? (if it was from nefarious means tesla might not honour an order for them anyway).

Got my Frunk bag yesterday and had a good look at it today. Robust is probably an understatement. A seriously well built bag of quite thick, tough waterproof material. The zips look as though they could pull some of the M3 panel gaps together :) Very impressed and of course it fits the new frunk perfectly. Now if only we could go somewhere overnight :)

PS I have no commercial arrangement with the supplier, just a happy customer.

Attachments

• bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • bag1.jpg
    bag1.jpg
    997.3 KB · Views: 58
Got my Frunk bag yesterday and had a good look at it today. Robust is probably an understatement. A seriously well built bag of quite thick, tough waterproof material. The zips look as though they could pull some of the M3 panel gaps together :) Very impressed and of course it fits the new frunk perfectly. Now if only we could go somewhere overnight :)

PS I have no commercial arrangement with the supplier, just a happy customer.
Looks nice. Where’d it come from? And is it specifically shaped for the frunk?

Looks nice. Where’d it come from? And is it specifically shaped for the frunk?
I emailed the seller of these: Tesla Model3 Frunk bag 85 lit Exactly matches the shape of the M3 Frunk -08/2020 | eBay and he said I was the 11th person to ask for bags to match the new model 3. If he gets 20 orders he can get bags made for the newer frunk.
Yes, made for the refresh model. I can give you contact details if that link is no longer valid.

I got one of the slightly bigger bags for the old pre-2021 frunk (the frunk with the bag hooks option).
Got a grey one rather than a colour-matching white one for my car - I reckoned that a white one would get mucky all-too easily.
They are very well made and quite huge out of the car.
Considered purchasing the shoulder strap with it (£10 extra) but didn't get around to it.
Not had a chance to go stay anywhere so not used the bag "for real" yet.

Reactions: exlatccatsa
I got one of the slightly bigger bags for the old pre-2021 frunk (the frunk with the bag hooks option).
Got a grey one rather than a colour-matching white one for my car - I reckoned that a white one would get mucky all-too easily.
Considered purchasing the shoulder strap with it (£10 extra) but didn't get around to it.
How much was that and where did you get it from?
Am considering getting a solid one which fills the frunk completely on my 2019 version

I also got a frunk bag recently. I just had a baby so space is now at much more of a premium! Really happy with the bag (it was for 2019 M3) and would recommend it. I bought mine on eBay from a supplier that is no longer selling through the site, but said that he would be able to offer a discounted price if people emailed him direct (I paid £65 + p&p which is quite a bit cheaper than the advertised cost of others available). His email is [email protected] - I don’t benefit from his sales but thought of share the potential saving to forum members.

Do the old frunk bags fit the new car? I know the supplier are looking at doing a new 2021 version but... curious

I’ve just received a new boot hook to hang my chippy tea in the boot. I already had the usual one, but found this one. If you want to treat yourselves (it is my birthday in a few days after all) then this is a lovely piece of machine anodised aluminium and just the job at £20. Can you get boot hooks cheaper or even make them yourselves? Yes you can, but this is UK designed and made by a fellow Tesla owner and it looks great.

Glass Bonra Boot Hook