Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - for 2021 facelift vehicles, see UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

Like (probably) all of you, I've been watching every Tesla 3 video out there, including wraps, accessories, chargers... anyway, there are some great bits out there.

But... the RHD market is slow, and everything is shipped from the US. (Fees/Taxes/Shipping). So I was hoping people could post good finds to UK accessories here. Things you can buy from Amazon UK, or places that ship to the UK for free (or cheap).

To kick things off I've been looking at a few things:

• Wireless charging pads (Nomad & Jeda seem to be the best ones in the US). There are only cheap Amazon knock offs available.
  • Proper floor mats (Tesla and Weathertech did some for LHD... nothing here yet).

What've you guys found that's good value for money / interesting and available in RHD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Add Roof sun visors to list (although some might not like them) - on eBay for around £40 for the set (Not sure on quality tho) and from China.

And Wheel lug nut covers and centre cap (For Aero wheel cover removal people) - found them on eBay for £10 for a full set (free shipping from china) - I have ordered so will find out the quality when they arrive (end of July).

Reactions: evsingh
Add jack lift pucks to that list. Without them, you cannot jack the car without damaging the battery. IMHO, should be at least a Tesla version, or better still, supplied with the car.

If anyone goes to jack your car, make sure they are aware that it can only be jacked by inserting a suitable jack, or adaptor, into the specific points.

Did not know this!

Wonder if any of the random Amazon ones are better than others.....

For all those out there with the 18” that want to take the hubcaps off.. there are plenty of caps and centre cap options on ebay and amazon.co.uk... just have a look at the pictures in detail before you order.. many of them are 3D printed..

I just ordered a set - will post once they arrive..

There is an official Tesla wheel cap set around $60 I think but only in the USA..

Ive also seen cup holder inserts to make the holders hold smaller cups bottles etc.. but ill see how the holders look once i have the M3

Something that seems sensible are those inserts for the centre console

I use a cut down, shaped and adapted Pringles box in my current car - patent pending. Reusable Starbucks coffee cups are different diameter to their paper ones.

If same problem persists in M3, probably wrap it in fake carbon fiber. Actually more likely to 3D print one.

20190715_172550974_iOS.jpg 20190715_172559359_iOS.jpg 20190715_172611421_iOS.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: Tielle and Gatsojon
I've ordered a few Bits from Amazon including a Wind Noise Deflector Insert, Cup Holder Inserts, Ceramic Paint Treatment and Puddle Lights as apparently the ones that come with the Car are quite dark. Like almost everyone else on this forum all I need now is a Car to put them on ! but they all seem reasonable quality / price to me.