Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

OBDLINK MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Tool - now sold
Used literally a handful of times with ScanMyTesla app (available to download separately) - worked flawlessly every time (it also works with the other various Tesla OBD apps out there like TesLAX) but I now have the S3XY buttons unit and a recent update means their OBD adaptor can do the ScanMyTesla stuff too now so I have no need for this anymore. All original packaging included, item is in like new condition.
£100 posted
20220510_133042.jpg20220510_133059.jpg20220510_133103.jpg

Abstract Ocean Hidden Storage Tray for Model 3 & Y (gen. 2 centre console 2021 onwards)

Used for a couple of months but now I store some bigger bits and pieces in the centre console so this isn't useful anymore. Good condition and all works as intended. It is handy for effectively adding another 'shelf' or layer in the deep front centre console area to segregate storage but I'll admit it is a little fiddly to open, once you know how it's fine. Has a few light usage marks on the 'fluffy' bit but you won't see these once installed.
£20 posted
20220510_132935.jpg20220510_133004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H&R lowering springs 28659-1
Had these on my Model 3 2021 Refresh Long Range AWD for 4000 miles. £150 plus postage.
Attached a pic of how the car looked when lowered. I also have a set of spacers, but since I do not have the exact size at hand, I have not posted the details here. DM me if interested please.

Attachments

• 8504975F-A942-4A94-89A1-B172EED6BF44.jpeg
    8504975F-A942-4A94-89A1-B172EED6BF44.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 8FDBA440-E30C-4487-9946-4B564F965ED7.jpeg
    8FDBA440-E30C-4487-9946-4B564F965ED7.jpeg
    723.9 KB · Views: 31
Hansshow Power Frunk V5 For Sale

I have decided not to fit the power frunk, as I just don’t use the frunk, so it doesn’t seem worthwhile for me.

Brand new, unused and boxed, selling on eBay so transaction is safe for both parties:

Hi Folks.

So I just cancelled my Tesla order and have a front and rear Tesla Model 3 real carbon front and badge set, purchased from the below seller on eBay.

Bought for £70, looking for £55 delivered to your door.

Happy to take payment by PayPal so you're covered.

exlatccatsa

Supporting Member
Mar 6, 2020
Kemnay
Front roof window blind for sale, MIC Model 3, Grey. Covers the entire roof window and stops the heat coming down from the roof and keeps your head cool. Inc fixing clips. Fitted and removed in seconds. Folds for easy storage.
£30 Inc postage

Attachments​

• 20211024_125733.jpg
    20211024_125733.jpg
    720.7 KB ·
Bumping the ad since its getting warmer

OBDLINK MX+ - OBD Bluetooth Tool
I purchased this back in September 2021 and have used it a few times with Scan My Tesla for which it works flawlessly. I have recently, as another seller above, purchased the S3XY buttons that has the functionality to work with Scan My Tesla so am offering this for sale. It will be sent with the original box and case by insured courier.
£100 posted

I also have the Model 3 OBD connection cable for sale too and would include this for an additional £15

OBDLinkMX.jpg

Floor mats (original)

I have a set of factory/original floor mats that were delivered with my Tesla Model 3 LR dual motor in June last year. They are virtually as-new - only used for a week before I replaced them.

If anyone in the Glasgow area wants to collect them, they are welcome to them for free. I won't post or ship them as they're rather bulky.

They're in a box, so easy to transport. Enquiries welcome.

Reactions: HenryT
model
Floor mats (original)

I have a set of factory/original floor mats that were delivered with my Tesla Model 3 LR dual motor in June last year. They are virtually as-new - only used for a week before I replaced them.

If anyone in the Glasgow area wants to collect them, they are welcome to them for free. I won't post or ship them as they're rather bulky.

They're in a box, so easy to transport. Enquiries welcome.
i would love them if still available. I live in ballieston and could pick up anywhere in Glasgow if that would be okay?

Nikola Pro Chrome Delete Kit for pre refresh Model 3 in satin black. I imported this kit directly from America paying international shipping, import duties and VAT, I shared the cost with a fellow forum member, we got one full kit each, however due to life getting in the way I never got round to fitting mine and am now awaiting delivery of a 2022 Model 3. Kit to dechrome the window surrounds, mirrors, door handles, and side camera housings. There are video guides on the Nikola Pro website showing full installation instructions.

Looking for £75 including recorded postage.

Quick bump before I list this kit on eBay. :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC