Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale - Model 3 GENUINE Performance Carbon Spoiler
This is the revised B version. It’s in excellent condition ready to be mounted.
£140 I can also post it if required
IMG_8083.jpeg

IMG_8085.jpeg

IMG_8084.jpeg

IMG_8086.jpeg

Hi - I was looking at the Rimetrix rims but they are very pricy! A few questions:
  1. How much are you looking for these, including shipping?
  2. Do they come with, or need, caps for the middle?
  3. Do they completely cover the silver Gemini wheel ie protect from curb rash? That was one of the potential attractions of the Rimetrix rims.
Thanks.

Hi @BelfastEV please see my above queries from a couple of weeks ago. Might still be interested in these. Thanks.

I Have a model 3/y key for sale 8 weeks old as new along with genuine keychain

Take 135 for both plus postage £5

I also have a rear wheel 21 inch brand new if interested £120 shipping £15 or collection from Stoke on trent cheap spare whelk that’s brand new

Also a brand new 3w rear mat can sell for £50

Selling as I have sold the car

IMG_0195.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

I also have a rear wheel 21 inch brand new if interested £120 shipping £15 or collection from Stoke on trent cheap spare whelk that’s brand new

View attachment 933196
I will buy the key and keychain. PM'ing you now.

View attachment 933196
Key Now Sold Other Parts Still Available

For sale. Tessories Performance Spoiler for Model Y - Black (Matt) (#TM0059B)

£100 new. Was on the car for about 6 months then removed. There is a low spot in the middle you can just about make out in the second image. Will remove all the tape from the back side so that mounting surface is clean. No scratches or chips.

£50 + postage if anyone wants it?

2AB32674-9943-4F27-9AD1-1E30FE7D7C05.jpeg

FC27A20E-7E06-47A7-B04F-249DEDBBD730.jpeg

C5666AB0-3931-4CD1-9D0D-60C58941DFD0.jpeg

Calling Model Y dog owners!

For Sale: Guardsman Tesla Model Y Dog Guard. It’s this one: Tesla Model Y Dog Guard - 2021 onwards (Part no.G1622) - Guardsman Dog Guards - Retails at £145. Looking for £75. Don’t have the box obviously and collection only (I’m in Chepstow, south Wales) or happy to deliver if local.

Also to complete the set for a dog owner, have a full set of rubber mats, boot liner and frunk liner originally bought via Tessories. Also with rear seat protectors that Velcro onto the back of the rear seats to protect the back of the seats from dog shaking splatter! £50 all in if anyone is interested in those. Also collection / local delivery only.

Selling all of this I’ve sold the Model Y so no longer required.

GENUINE TESLA. Model 3 performance - Matt Carbon fibre Spoiler.

Genuine, bought and fitted to my Model 3 Sr+ but recently removed due to selling. Perfect condition, just needs new double sided adhesive pads to attach.

£100

Collection from Guildford or can package up and post at cost.

tesla-spoiler-jpg.873802

Calling Model Y dog owners!

For Sale: Guardsman Tesla Model Y Dog Guard. It’s this one: Tesla Model Y Dog Guard - 2021 onwards (Part no.G1622) - Guardsman Dog Guards - Retails at £145. Looking for £75. Don’t have the box obviously and collection only (I’m in Chepstow, south Wales) or happy to deliver if local.

Also to complete the set for a dog owner, have a full set of rubber mats, boot liner and frunk liner originally bought via Tessories. Also with rear seat protectors that Velcro onto the back of the rear seats to protect the back of the seats from dog shaking splatter! £50 all in if anyone is interested in those. Also collection / local delivery only.

Selling all of this I’ve sold the Model Y so no longer required.
Do you have the divider as well, or just the part listed. May be interested.