Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stick on vinyl (leather) door protectors.
New. Duplicated order.
£10.

Attachments

• 20211024_130015.jpg
    20211024_130015.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 128
Moderator comment - moved from "Looking for TEGRA 3 BOARD needs to be working, will consider not working ones"

Hello All,

I am looking for as mentioned the Tegra 3 board (the ones with the emmc on it) I would prefer if they came from a working one, but I will consider ones that made the screen slightly laggy and some not working ones too. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sold my 2016 Model X P100D so have a few bits & pieces available for sale:-

Tesla CHAdeMO Adapter - £200 + P&P
- Used once to confirm it worked. Purchased direct from Tesla. Still boxed.

Tesla Windscreen Wipers - £20 + P&P
- Bought for a ‘just in case’ scenario as I can’t abide smearing or squeaking wipers but never used
- Part No. 1076087-00-A & 1076083-00-C

Tesla Front Windscreen Sun Shade - £30 + P&P
- Came with the car. Never opened for fear of it never going back into the plastic bag! Comes with a carry case I believe.
- Part No. 1078354-00-B

Taptes Centre Console Tray - £40 + P&P
- Much handier than the standard cup holders. Provides wireless charging as well as somewhere for you sunglasses to go!

Would happily do a deal if anyone wanted all the items!

7kW Evoflek charging cable: £55 delivered (UK)

I've changed the 5.5 metre cable on my Andersen charging point for the longer 8.5m one, so have the old one spare. It's less than year old and is perfect. It's fitted with a Type 2 plug on one end and bare wires on the other end. Perfect for someone building their own charge point or for those sick of wrestling with thicker stiffer cables.

I have the following from Abstract Ocean which I no longer have a need for:

M3 Performance pedal upgrade set - £15
M3 Tempered glass screen protector (matt - anti glare) - £35
M3 Sliding centre console tray - £15

Plus postage

All brand new and unboxed.

I have the following from Abstract Ocean which I no longer have a need for:

M3 Performance pedal upgrade set - £15
M3 Tempered glass screen protector (matt - anti glare) - £35
M3 Sliding centre console tray - £15

Plus postage

All brand new and unboxed.
I’ll take the pedals of you for asking price thanks.

Last edited:
Moved from Unopened Gen 3 Tesla Wall Charger for sale

I purchased 2 x Gen 3 Tesla Wall Charges for €530 each a few weeks ago, I had one installed but with the plan to install the 2nd at summer house. Seemingly you only get the grant for 1 installation and don’t feel it will be worth having the 2nd one installed now. So if anyone is looking to purchase, I have this spare unopened one for sale for €500, based near Dublin.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a special thread for this sort of thing. Maybe post there:

will it take 3 phase?

There is a special thread for this sort of thing. Maybe post there:

Thanks Jason, I think it’s been moved to it already but thanks for the heads up. Cheers.

Reactions: Adopado
I have a set of genuine Tesla carpet floor mats for a Model 3 for sale.

The mats have only been used for a few months. The rear and passenger mats are in as new condition. The drivers mat is in good condition with some light signs of wear. See attached photo.

The set of mats originally cost £85 from Tesla.

Drop me a message if you are interested in buying. Asking price is £55 including postage.

img_3494-jpg.731170

Attachments

• IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 359