Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EV Accessories Model 3 Diagnostic Cable / OBD-II Adapter for cars Jan 2019 on - brand new, ordered in error but now past returns window - £60 posted - SOLD
IMG_20211129_101655.jpg

Abstract Ocean upgraded Frunk Strut for Model 3 - fitted once, used only a handful of times before I upgraded to Hansshow automatic unit a few weeks later, good working order and like new condition - £20 posted`- SOLD
IMG_20211129_103839.jpg

AliExpress Interior Colour Ambient Lights for Model 2 2021 Centre Console and Dash (2 strips) - brand new, decided not to fit once I had seen the car in the flesh - £25 posted Reduced to £20
IMG_20211129_101629.jpg

AliExpress Model 3 Wheel Centre Cap Covers in piano black with white 'T' - brand new, decided not to fit once I had seen the car in the flesh - £20 posted - SOLD
IMG_20211129_103621.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to sell my Tesla so I won’t be needing some of the accessories I got for it…
I’ve got the All weather mats - £130
Model 3 keyfob with the key ring - £90
Centre console trays - £10
2 usb drives - £40
Wheel caps - £20

I don’t really want to go through the hassle of posting anything so if anyone is interested in anything, I could only do a meet in person in London or around London. I’ve had these since mid Sep of this year so everything is relatively new. Thanks!

Edit by moderator: item has been sold

Abstract Ocean Isolation Kit for the PWS (Pedestrian Warning System) for Model 3 - brand new, didn't need to fit as my car escaped the timeline for external speaker being fitted. Perfect if you're not enjoying the weird noise your car makes at slow speeds but want a reversible solution. Please note cars delivered Sept 21 onwards have a different plug so check compatibility before buying - £5 posted
IMG_20211130_091057.jpg

I decided to sell my Tesla so I won’t be needing some of the accessories I got for it…
2 usb drives - £40
Wheel caps - £20

I don’t really want to go through the hassle of posting anything so if anyone is interested in anything, I could only do a meet in person in London or around London. I’ve had these since mid Sep of this year so everything is relatively new. Thanks!
Whereabouts in Lodnon are you/can you meet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Verydisco
NOW SOLD

Homemade Tesla Model 3 Camping Window Shades, Blackout + Aliexpress Shades - £35 Posted

Window Shades: Homemade using reflective bubble foil, and backed with a black cotton fabric. They push into place with the car door closed, and fit snugly. There's small staining from the glue on the black cotton of some.

The AliExpress covers are a Reflective Foil set of 3. Covering the Front, Sunroof and Rear glass. Held in place with suction cups.

NOW SOLD

IMG_6877.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6881.jpg
    IMG_6881.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6880.jpg
    IMG_6880.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6879.jpg
    IMG_6879.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6878.jpg
    IMG_6878.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 47
2 usb drives - £40
Wheel caps - £20

Is the keyfob still available? If it is would you be willing to post it as I live on the other end of the country

2 usb drives - £40
Wheel caps - £20

Which trays are they?