Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 4 18" Tesla wheels with winter tyres The tyres are PIRELLI WINTER SOTTOZERO3 235/45 R18 98V. I bought them directly from Tesla in October 2019 but because of the pandemic they have done less than 2000 miles. Never used in anger. Some mild kerbing on 2 wheels.
There are currently none on the Tesla UK shop but they are 2200EUR in the Dutch shop, so presumably are still £2000 new.
They arenot recommended for the Model Y I am getting so invite reasonable offers.
Hi,

They're £1800 from Tesla UK - where are you based as I guess the postage will be hight?

JIBYC

I have a set of 4 18" Tesla wheels with winter tyres The tyres are PIRELLI WINTER SOTTOZERO3 235/45 R18 98V. I bought them directly from Tesla in late 2019 but because of the pandemic they have done less than 2000 miles. Never used in anger. Some mild kerbing on 2 wheels.
There are currently none in the Tesla UK shop but they are £1800 new.
They are not recommended for the Model Y and I am unlikely to change back to a Model 3.
Currently located in Surrey - will accept £1200 collect only.

Selling ChipEX Tesla PPSW - Premium Touch-Up Kit (Large) - £10 + £2.9 for Shipping
Only used 2-3 times, to fix rock chips on my front of my Model 3; selling as I no longer have a White Tesla!

Purchased exactly 1 year ago, this kit is advertised to have a 3 year shelf life.

Attachments

• IMG_7096.jpg
    IMG_7096.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7099.jpg
    IMG_7099.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 42
Selling ChipEX Tesla PPSW - Premium Touch-Up Kit (Large) - £10 + £2.9 for Shipping
Only used 2-3 times, to fix rock chips on my front of my Model 3; selling as I no longer have a White Tesla!

Purchased exactly 1 year ago, this kit is advertised to have a 3 year shelf life.
Hi Arran,

I will take this please ! Already accumulated a few chips with careful driving in 2 months :-(
Cheers
Tom

Anyone interested in my Tesla Model 3 LR AWD? White with black interior. 29k miles.
First registered Sept 30 2019. One owner only (me). No finance.
Nearly new Cross Climate tyres.
Re-finished alloys in silver (Aero caps also available).
Interior and exterior are immaculate.
Tow bar. No dings or accidents.
Hush kit fitted (roof and door seals, A-pillar and wing-mirror sealing - this is a quiet Model 3!).
Teslafi is reporting battery health at 292 miles - 15 miles/5% loss from new.

Looking for around £42k. I can provide more photos if anyone is interested.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to stick with my Model S so will have a Model Y for sale in March delivery expected 2-16.
  • Model Y Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Not sure if appropriate to post on here

Decided to stick with my Model S so will have a Model Y for sale in March delivery expected 2-16.
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot

Why are you keeping for a month then selling? Depreciation is likely to be quite high for that month

• 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Enhanced Autopilot

MY orders now are still expected to be fulfilled in March so (especially considering the plate change) I'd either sell it immediately on collection to try and get someone who wants to beat the queue or just try and cancel your order with Tesla.

Thanks for the info - yes I guess I can always cancel. I saw a few up on autotrader at what looks like a 5K markup so maybe there will be a premium who knows. Figured it's a month away so maybe see what happens in next few weeks - I guess I could list it on there also of course, never really been in this position before so just exploring options.

Reactions: blert
Thanks for the info - yes I guess I can always cancel. I saw a few up on autotrader at what looks like a 5K markup so maybe there will be a premium who knows. Figured it's a month away so maybe see what happens in next few weeks - I guess I could list it on there also of course, never really been in this position before so just exploring options.
I suppose maybe people who miss this quarter delivery will pay a premium rather than have to wait until May/June? Coming to the realisation that I have no idea and should probably shut up 😁

Anyone interested in my Tesla Model 3 LR AWD? White with black interior. 29k miles.
First registered Sept 30 2019. One owner only (me). No finance.
Nearly new Cross Climate tyres.
Re-finished alloys in silver (Aero caps also available).
Interior and exterior are immaculate.
Tow bar. No dings or accidents.
Hush kit fitted (roof and door seals, A-pillar and wing-mirror sealing - this is a quiet Model 3!).
Teslafi is reporting battery health at 292 miles - 15 miles/5% loss from new.

Looking for around £42k. I can provide more photos if anyone is interested.

View attachment 762563

View attachment 762566
Nice car - out of interest for my own Model 3, where did you get the "Hush Kit" and who fitted it?

Nice car - out of interest for my own Model 3, where did you get the "Hush Kit" and who fitted it?
Well, it's not a specific kit, it's just a number of tweaks I've done which together add up:

1) Installed the "rubber band" around the front roof glass section. This helps to reduce wind noise caused by the gap. Example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Motrobe-Tesla-Model-Reduction-Upgrade/dp/B085TBFJNK/ref=sr_1_3

2) Installed the door and boot/frunk seal kit. Example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/BASENOR-Tesla-Rubber-Weather-Reduction/dp/B07R13DYYY/ref=sr_1_1

3) Sealed the gaps (not present on all cars) between the chrome/black trim running along the top of the two front doors where it meets the wing mirror mount. On my car this was a big generator of wind noise at speeds over about 50mph.

4) Sealed the gaps between the top of the wings and the A-pillar. This also made a big difference for me. I used some rubber left over from the door seals (also what I used for the sealing on the door trim strips above).

5) Swapped the tyres. I've got Michelin Cross Climates on now - they are notably smoother, particularly at slower speeds.

Hope that helps!