Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 Performance for sale

Late 2020 with updates including wireless charging and USB-C.

White exterior, black interior. 20 inch Gray Performance alloys. No FSD. Privacy glass applied.

Will have around 19k miles on it .

Open to reasonable offers.

Model 3 items for sale

£25 – 6 bright ultra bright whiteinterior lights suitable for trunk, glove and door (but not footwell)

£15 each – 3 * TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring) sensors, aftermarket, 433MHZ suitable for S,X,3 to at least 2020 models, not sure after that. (I used one from a 4-pack to replace a broken one, so 3 spare, originally paid around £70 for the 4-pack). (or all 3 for £35)

£30 – Mud Flaps RPM Telsa Satin Black screwless

£30 – “Model 3” Door Sill Protectors (front and rear) in carbon fibre Abstract Ocean

£20 – “TESLA” Matte Black Boot Emblem Abstract Ocean (see example picture showing the emblem in chrome)

Or £120 for all the above.

Note: Postage not included for any items, assume say £5 per item, possibly a few extra £’s for the mudflaps as that box is a bit larger than the other items.

If you are interested in any items PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_6511.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5171.jpg
    IMG_5171.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 81
Model S items for sale

£1,200 – set of 4 slipstream silver alloy wheels, refurbed, with tyres.

All tyres have at least 5mm tread consistent across all tyres. 2 Continental Contisport 245/45/R19 plus 1 Delinte 245/45ZR19 plus 1 Albany 245/45/ZR19. Tyres contain Tesla original TPMS’s.

and

£20 – set of 2 front door puddle lights

Wheels are collect only (North Cheshire) or I’m happy to meet at a Supercharger within around 100 miles

If you are interested or need more information or pictures PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6507.jpg
    IMG_6507.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 71
I am part exchanging my Model 3 for a Model Y soon, so I have the following for sale:

Hansshow Power Tailgate v4 kit.
Removed from 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ in full working order.

I will also throw in 4, Five Claw Wheel Center Caps Hub Covers (Grey with red T tesla logo) see pics. I think these look so much better than the black Tesla ones.

All for £100 + £10 p&p

Collection from Gloucestershire (GL13) to save the £10 p&p

tesla hubcap.jpgfive claw hub.jpg

I've got a set of 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/45 R18 (2 x acoustic, 2 x "normal") that are ~half worn available for free if somebody wants to collect them from South Normanton/Alfreton area (about 2 miles from M1 J28).

I swapped over to all weathers with a view to swapping them back around Easter, but I can't be bothered to swap them again so will stick with ther all weather permanently.
Hi mate. Still got these? Thank you

I've got a set of 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 235/45 R18 (2 x acoustic, 2 x "normal") that are ~half worn available for free if somebody wants to collect them from South Normanton/Alfreton area (about 2 miles from M1 J28).

I swapped over to all weathers with a view to swapping them back around Easter, but I can't be bothered to swap them again so will stick with ther all weather permanently.

Hi. Do you still have these by any chance?
Thanks

I am part exchanging my Model 3 for a Model Y soon, so I have the following for sale:

Hansshow Power Tailgate v4 kit.
Removed from 2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ in full working order.

I will also throw in 4, Five Claw Wheel Center Caps Hub Covers (Grey with red T tesla logo) see pics. I think these look so much better than the black Tesla ones.

All for £100 + £10 p&p

Collection from Gloucestershire (GL13) to save the £10 p&p

View attachment 776643View attachment 776642
Is the wiring plug and play or does it need soldering or similar?

Is the wiring plug and play or does it need soldering or similar?
All the wiring is plug and play, but it's virtually impossible to get the cables with their plugs, through the rubber flexible conduit from the boot lid to the car. I cut these two wires and resoldered (with heat shrink) after pulling the cables through. It's really easy to do it this way and takes a few minutes, whereas if you look at some of the videos on you tube, some people take hours trying to get the cables through and then give up and cut the rubber conduit down its full length which is stupid.
If soldering and heat shrink is not for you, I can supply cable connectors to join the cables, so no soldering is then required.

Reactions: m3gt2 and Js1977
All the wiring is plug and play, but it's virtually impossible to get the cables with their plugs, through the rubber flexible conduit from the boot lid to the car. I cut these two wires and resoldered (with heat shrink) after pulling the cables through. It's really easy to do it this way and takes a few minutes, whereas if you look at some of the videos on you tube, some people take hours trying to get the cables through and then give up and cut the rubber conduit down its full length which is stupid.
If soldering and heat shrink is not for you, I can supply cable connectors to join the cables, so no soldering is then required.
Thanks, let me look in to it to see what exactly is involved. I'm assuming it's not including the foot sensor? Where does the button go in the boot, if it has one?

Thanks, let me look in to it to see what exactly is involved. I'm assuming it's not including the foot sensor? Where does the button go in the boot, if it has one?
No, the foot sensor is not included in the kit. The close button (included) can go anywhere you like in the boot, but it is usually fitted to the plastic trim of the boot lid adjacent to the latch. A hole saw is included in the kit for the switch mounting point. Lots of videos on You Tube show the fitting of this kit.

Reactions: m3gt2