Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have for sale a set of genuine Tesla carpet floor mats for a Model 3.

The mats have only been used for a few months. The rear and passenger mats are in as new condition. The drivers mat is in good condition with some light signs of wear (slightly flattened pile at foot positions). See attached photo.

The set of mats originally cost £85 from Tesla.

Drop me a message if you are interested in buying. Asking price is £55 including postage.

Attachments

• Mat.jpeg
    Mat.jpeg
    599.5 KB · Views: 118
68 2018 Model S P100DL for sale.
Full Self Drive (£6800), late 2018 car so has factory MCU2, mega-rare factory Arachnid forged wheels (no longer available unless on a Plaid - £6000), CCS upgrade, HW3/AP3 computer upgrade - free with FSD, Subzero package, HiFi package, glass roof, basically every single option that was available bar an opening sunroof.
Perforated Premium white heated/cooled seats, Dark Ash accents, black Alcantara headlining, Multicoat red paint. This car was a ridiculous £140,000 new. Comes with every charging adapter you can think of - 32A, 16A, CCS etc.
36,000 miles, last visited Tesla in March. Various bits done under the factory warranty which is still valid until the end of September - aircon pump, upgraded air struts, door handle, front driveshafts, CV joints etc etc, all at Tesla Stockport who have genuinely been pretty impressive.
It's been brilliant, but the kids are off to uni so we're downsizing to a smaller EV soon. It's driven itself to Portugal twice but other than that and a couple of other long trips it's been charged at home. Mature (my wife may disagree) owner, never tried Ludicrous Plus - plain old Ludicrous is more than enough for me. Zero to 60 in 2 point something seconds. Quite nippy. Shiny. Full set of correct T0 Contis recently.
Owned since 2020 - 1 previous owner. Private sale so FSD will stay with the car.
Also on Autotrader if you need more pics - saves clogging this thread up. £75,950 or offers. Manchester/Cheshire area.
IMG_5678.JPEG

Nikola Pro Chrome Delete Kit for pre refresh Model 3 in satin black. I imported this kit directly from America paying international shipping, import duties and VAT, I shared the cost with a fellow forum member, we got one full kit each, however due to life getting in the way I never got round to fitting mine and am now awaiting delivery of a 2022 Model 3. Kit to dechrome the window surrounds, mirrors, door handles, and side camera housings. There are video guides on the Nikola Pro website showing full installation instructions.

Looking for £75 including recorded postage.

OBDLINK MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Tool - now sold
Used literally a handful of times with ScanMyTesla app (available to download separately) - worked flawlessly every time (it also works with the other various Tesla OBD apps out there like TesLAX) but I now have the S3XY buttons unit and a recent update means their OBD adaptor can do the ScanMyTesla stuff too now so I have no need for this anymore. All original packaging included, item is in like new condition.
£100 posted
20220510_133042.jpg20220510_133059.jpg20220510_133103.jpg

Abstract Ocean Hidden Storage Tray for Model 3 & Y (gen. 2 centre console 2021 onwards)

Used for a couple of months but now I store some bigger bits and pieces in the centre console so this isn't useful anymore. Good condition and all works as intended. It is handy for effectively adding another 'shelf' or layer in the deep front centre console area to segregate storage but I'll admit it is a little fiddly to open, once you know how it's fine. Has a few light usage marks on the 'fluffy' bit but you won't see these once installed.
£20 posted
20220510_132935.jpg20220510_133004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H&R lowering springs 28659-1
Had these on my Model 3 2021 Refresh Long Range AWD for 4000 miles. £150 plus postage.
Attached a pic of how the car looked when lowered. I also have a set of spacers, but since I do not have the exact size at hand, I have not posted the details here. DM me if interested please.

Attachments

• 8504975F-A942-4A94-89A1-B172EED6BF44.jpeg
    8504975F-A942-4A94-89A1-B172EED6BF44.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 8FDBA440-E30C-4487-9946-4B564F965ED7.jpeg
    8FDBA440-E30C-4487-9946-4B564F965ED7.jpeg
    723.9 KB · Views: 97
Hansshow Power Frunk V5 For Sale

I have decided not to fit the power frunk, as I just don’t use the frunk, so it doesn’t seem worthwhile for me.

Brand new, unused and boxed, selling on eBay so transaction is safe for both parties: