Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks.

So I just cancelled my Tesla order and have a front and rear Tesla Model 3 real carbon front and badge set, purchased from the below seller on eBay.

Bought for £70, looking for £55 delivered to your door.

Happy to take payment by PayPal so you're covered.

OBDLINK MX+ - OBD Bluetooth Tool
I purchased this back in September 2021 and have used it a few times with Scan My Tesla for which it works flawlessly. I have recently, as another seller above, purchased the S3XY buttons that has the functionality to work with Scan My Tesla so am offering this for sale. It will be sent with the original box and case by insured courier.
£100 posted

I also have the Model 3 OBD connection cable for sale too and would include this for an additional £15

OBDLinkMX.jpg

Floor mats (original)

I have a set of factory/original floor mats that were delivered with my Tesla Model 3 LR dual motor in June last year. They are virtually as-new - only used for a week before I replaced them.

If anyone in the Glasgow area wants to collect them, they are welcome to them for free. I won't post or ship them as they're rather bulky.

They're in a box, so easy to transport. Enquiries welcome.

Reactions: HenryT
model
Floor mats (original)

I have a set of factory/original floor mats that were delivered with my Tesla Model 3 LR dual motor in June last year. They are virtually as-new - only used for a week before I replaced them.

If anyone in the Glasgow area wants to collect them, they are welcome to them for free. I won't post or ship them as they're rather bulky.

They're in a box, so easy to transport. Enquiries welcome.
i would love them if still available. I live in ballieston and could pick up anywhere in Glasgow if that would be okay?

Nikola Pro Chrome Delete Kit for pre refresh Model 3 in satin black. I imported this kit directly from America paying international shipping, import duties and VAT, I shared the cost with a fellow forum member, we got one full kit each, however due to life getting in the way I never got round to fitting mine and am now awaiting delivery of a 2022 Model 3. Kit to dechrome the window surrounds, mirrors, door handles, and side camera housings. There are video guides on the Nikola Pro website showing full installation instructions.

Looking for £75 including recorded postage.

Quick bump before I list this kit on eBay. :)

Tesla Model S Set of 19” wheels and tyres 4x
£400

Tesla Model S Set of 19” wheels and tyres 4x.
The standard original option, with Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 245/45/R19 all season tyres 3-4 mm remaining.

Further details are in the second photo.

Decent condition for the 20k miles they’ve done. 2 wheels have some curb rash.

Happy to meet or deliver a reasonable distance from Stockport.
F371F5AE-7A67-4C07-AC93-E6DF0050698D.jpeg

AE96D5BF-62B7-4C31-BAFD-FCEC965201AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted to buy: 2019/2020 Model X

Have a Model 3 Performance on order but need a car while I wait since the dates keep getting pushed out.

Looking for a White, 6 seater Model X. Raven. Open to interior colors, and spec out side of that. Please message me, thanks!

2019 Model 3 SR+ red/black for sale

Great condition car with only a few scuffs on alloys, 18k miles

Upgraded the audio with the hanshow harness to enable back speakers, included floor mats and carbon fibre style dash/centre console and steering wheels wraps. I have the aerocaps wrapped up as never used, they are in mint condition.

Selling as I've got mode Y on order
Currently on autotrader but message me here for more details. More pics available on request

£40,500 ono

Attachments

• 20220613_175211.jpg
    20220613_175211.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220612_171459.jpg
    20220612_171459.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 70
I've decided not to proceed with my Model Y orders due to a change in family circumstances, so I have a few things for sale (all brand new and unused):

> Real carbon fibre spoiler, matte finish, just like the P spoiler - £150

> 3D mats, 6 piece (2x front, 1 rear, 2 x boot, 1 x frunk) Model Y - £150

> Guardsman Dog Guard - Model Y - £140

> Front and Rear Mud Guard set - Model Y- £20

I've priced everything to sell. I'd rather sell as one whole lot, so if you'd like everything, you can have it all for £425. No waiting, no fuss.

I also have some black T badges, black dual motor badges, and a rubber cup holder insert thingy (probably cost me £50+ for everything). I'll include these for free if someone wants to take everything.

Collection from Exeter, available now.

Attachments

• dog guard.jpg
    dog guard.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 60
  • dog guard 2.jpg
    dog guard 2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 59
  • mats.jpg
    mats.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 61
  • mats1.jpg
    mats1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 58
  • For-Tesla-Model-3-Car-Waterproof-Non-slip-Floor-Mat-TPE-XPE-Modified-Car-Accessories-Fully.jpg...jpg
    For-Tesla-Model-3-Car-Waterproof-Non-slip-Floor-Mat-TPE-XPE-Modified-Car-Accessories-Fully.jpg...jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 57
  • sp1.jpg
    sp1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 50
  • sp2.jpg
    sp2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 55
  • sp3.jpg
    sp3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 49
  • sp4.jpg
    sp4.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 51
  • mud guards.jpg
    mud guards.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Having just had my Gen.1 UMC swapped over for Gen.2 I now have spare, working 3-pin and 32-A 6h IP44 connectors for anyone who wants them (gratis).

View attachment 655938

Can collect from south Norwich, or I can deliver one/both if not too distant.
Hello, Is the 32amp commando connector still available? I have just purchased a 2015 model s 85 and the previous owner has lost the 32amp blue commando connector and I certainly could use one. I am happy to travel to south norfolk if needed.

Having just had my Gen.1 UMC swapped over for Gen.2 I now have spare, working 3-pin and 32-A 6h IP44 connectors for anyone who wants them (gratis).

View attachment 655938

I know this was posted last year - however if there is a small chance that you have the 32amp blue commando connector still available, I would certainly take it...

I've decided not to proceed with my Model Y orders due to a change in family circumstances, so I have a few things for sale (all brand new and unused):

> Real carbon fibre spoiler, matte finish, just like the P spoiler - £150

> 3D mats, 6 piece (2x front, 1 rear, 2 x boot, 1 x frunk) Model Y - £150

> Guardsman Dog Guard - Model Y - £140

> Front and Rear Mud Guard set - Model Y- £20

I've priced everything to sell. I'd rather sell as one whole lot, so if you'd like everything, you can have it all for £425. No waiting, no fuss.

I also have some black T badges, black dual motor badges, and a rubber cup holder insert thingy (probably cost me £50+ for everything). I'll include these for free if someone wants to take everything.

Collection from Exeter, available now.
Interested in mats if you’ll post

View attachment 655938

Hello, is this still available? I have just purchased a tesla model s 85 and the previous owner lost his blue 32amp commando connector. I certainly could do with one...