Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After two fun years I've just sold my M3P to we buy any car this morning (due to now living in London and not using it for months at a time).

As a result I have a Taptes Wireless Charging pad (for Model 3's built before June 2020) (£48 new) Wireless Phone Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3 Built Before June 2020

Also a USB hub (£42 new) including 500Gb SSD (£115 new) as well TAPTES Tesla Model 3 & Model Y USB Hub, Fit 2020 Tesla Model 3 and 2020 Model Y

Looking for £25 for the wireless charging pad including postage to the UK
£60 for the USB hub including the SSD including postage to the UK

PM me directly if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
After two fun years I've just sold my M3P to we buy any car this morning (due to now living in London and not using it for months at a time).

As a result I have a Taptes Wireless Charging pad (for Model 3's built before June 2020) (£48 new) Wireless Phone Charging Pad for Tesla Model 3 Built Before June 2020

Also a USB hub (£42 new) including 500Gb SSD (£115 new) as well TAPTES Tesla Model 3 & Model Y USB Hub, Fit 2020 Tesla Model 3 and 2020 Model Y

Trying to DM you as interested in the usb hub but I’m getting an error

Mod comment: you may be too new a member, the poster should be able to message you. Their phone number was removed earlier as it’s not something we like people to show.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would have the charging pad - bought a cheap copy for my M3 but it never really worked well. Don't think the hub will fit my March 2020 M3LR.

Adrian.

Hi guys,

Traded my 2019 (69) M3P in last week and have a Jeda wireless charging pad and USB Hub, along with a 256GB Flash drive.

The pad was around £100 new;
The USB Hub was around £80;
The USB flash drive was about £40

Looking for £150 for the lot, or £130 for the wireless pad and hub.

DM if interested 👍

I have a spare set of (2) original Tesla charging lead/connecters if anyone has a need, both brand spanking new and unused. (see pic)

#1 - In Black Bag - Mobile Connecter (so called Grany-Charger) complete with 3-pin UK plug adapter = Tesla Shop price (+out-of-stock) £180.00 will take £160.00 if collected or plus postage at cost to anywhere.

#2 - In Clear Bag - Blue 32A Type-2 Adapter Cable = Tesla Shop price £85.00 will take £75.00 if collected or plus postage at cost etc

Drop me a message if interested......I check in to this site regularly 🖖 👌

Attachments

• As Supplied Frunk Contents (Both Charge-Cable Types).JPG
    As Supplied Frunk Contents (Both Charge-Cable Types).JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 144

Out of interest, did you get a reasonable price from WBAC? When I recently compared valuations/offers for my 2019 M3 SR+ from several online brokers/buyers I found that WBAC were offering 3-5K less than the others.

I ordered 'Ubertine-esque' 18" hub cabs back in August (they took but got bored waiting (they took 9 weeks to arrive!!) and so bought a M3 Performance which means I don't need the hub caps or spolier!

I find the aero hub caps very boring and I don't like the 'alloys' underneath either. I found these and they looked far better and actually very close to the new 'Uberturbine' alloys on the 2021 Performance. Check out this clip to see them on the car!

I also have the spoiler (third party) as well. With these added so the LR, SR or Performance minus, this will transform your M3!!

They are boxed and unopened and happy to send if I get £300 (or very close to it).

I am selling my Tesla M3 SR+ (2019/69) MSM (22200 miles) to upgrade to a new M3 LR.

The car has been incredibly well looked after and in immaculate condition inside and out. Always washed by hand at home and protective mats used everywhere. In addition to all the usual features, includes rear heated seats (paid option), 4 x new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres @£950 and front fog lights.

For full details and pictures please see the Autotrader ad which has the car listed at £38,950.

I have a trade offer close to £38K but would prefer a private buyer who will appreciate how well the car has been looked after and would let the car go to an interested person on this forum for £38K if payment can be arranged quickly.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please DM with any questions. Thank you

Last edited:
I am selling my Tesla M3 SR+ (2019/69) MSM (22200 miles) to upgrade to a new M3 LR.

The car has been incredibly well looked after and in immaculate condition inside and out. Always washed by hand at home and protective mats used everywhere. In addition to all the usual features, includes rear heated seats (paid option), 4 x new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres @£950 and front fog lights.

For full details and pictures please see the Autotrader ad which has the car listed at £38,950.

I have a trade offer close to £38K but would prefer a private buyer who will appreciate how well the car has been looked after and would let the car go to an interested person on this forum for £38K if payment can be arranged quickly.

If you are interested or know someone who is, please DM with any questions. Thank you
Sold

For Sale: 1 complete set of genuine Tesla 22" Onyx (black) wheels & tyres for Model X - Brand new in original packaging and never fitted. £4000 ovno​

These were originally a £5,400 upgrade for the Model X over the standard 20" wheels/tyres. Tyres fitted are brand new Goodyear Eagles. I received these wheels/tyres as my final Tesla referral prize, but I traded my Model X for a Model Y before I got round to fitting them. Now sitting in my garage near Buckingham looking for a new home. Looking for £4k ovno. Collection only please (or I can possibly deliver them locally).

Message me if interested. Cheers, Pete

Wanted - Model Y front numberplate surround

I’ve managed to damage the front numberplate surround and carrier on a low wall. I know a lot of people remove these anyway, but with it being a lease car I’m looking to replace.

Has anyone got one going spare that they’ve taken off their own car that they’d be willing to let go?

Cheers

Wanted - Model Y front numberplate surround

I’ve managed to damage the front numberplate surround and carrier on a low wall. I know a lot of people remove these anyway, but with it being a lease car I’m looking to replace.

Has anyone got one going spare that they’ve taken off their own car that they’d be willing to let go?

Cheers
How much of the number plate mounting do you need? (comes in 3 sections)