Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been back to the new site in Cornwall recently to see if anything is going on. I am heading down there next week and was rather hoping it would be operational but I guess that is looking unlikely now 😟
You’ll probably have more luck next week rather than this week. No doubt we’ll get some info today/this weekend as people pass the site and take a look on the off-chance as the summer invasion begins.

Reactions: Jason71
FYI

If anyone is going to use the Leicester Fosse Park chargers, the map in car states they are Reduced service. Just plugged in and getting full speed (SR+) at 170kW. I am the only one plugged in here fwiw.

See below:

PXL_20210724_151349398.jpg

PXL_20210724_151326500.jpg

Went for a quick top up at Nottingham today. There are six chargers at the front, but couldn't for the life of me see the other two. Are they around the back in the workshops area? If so, they'll be unavailable outside of office hours because it's protected by a retractable fence/gate.

Was there earlier today, as you drive in off the main road there are two on the immediate right and the other six are on the left of the entrance.

Reactions: cezdoc and browellm
A couple of Darts Farm updates:
•4x temporary Supercharger tombstones plus 1x V3 cabinet are on pallets at the rear of the main building. Looks like they will be added any day now to deal with Summer demand
•the field behind the existing cabinets has been flattened and cleared in what appears to be a clear expansion of Superchargers. Ducting has been put in from the existing cabinets to the middle of the cleared area. Looks like space for 12 (at a push 16) bays. No indication as to whether this is SuC only or if there might be universal chargers too (if I owned the site I’d want to attract all brands).

Had a chat with a Service ranger today, came out to replace a camera for me, he was based out of Winchester and he told me that the super chargers will start being installed in Winchester within the next couple of months plus he mentioned that they were looking at the service station the M27 at Rowlands To add so there as well.

Reactions: cezdoc
Had a chat with a Service ranger today, came out to replace a camera for me, he was based out of Winchester and he told me that the super chargers will start being installed in Winchester within the next couple of months plus he mentioned that they were looking at the service station the M27 at Rowlands To add so there as well.
The Rowlands site is due this year and will be the first Roadchef site in the U.K. with Superchargers…. Hopefully a sign of a breakthrough within the chain!

Reactions: RoadMap
**Reading Service Centre Update**

I've heard from a work colleague who lives nearby that they have painted the building grey and have started putting up the "Tesla" signs on the outside now.
So it looks like we're not too far away. Were they aiming for Q3???

Sorry I don't have any new photos but sounds like good progress! 👍

Reactions: cezdoc and PB1975