Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think this also confirms the marker shouldn’t be set over Leicester Services as it is currently on their “coming soon” map. And will be in fact Fosse Park - not two separate locations.

B66E76B4-D1FC-4D3C-A26E-DAB1E73AD322.jpeg

This will likely be the first “Q2 2021” location

I've just suffered on of the perils of two people updating a wikipost at once - lost a few changes as (I presume) @CMc1 was editing at the same time 🤦‍♂️
No problem, may have another go later. Berwick has accidentally disappeared for now.

I was having a look at Tesla's website and if navigating from Tesla Superchargers in United Kingdom | Tesla UK then Berwick and Leicester no longer say "coming soon". For both sites the individual supercharger pages show the correct site location but if I go to the main interactive map their pins are still grey and in the old locations (i.e. in Berwick itself and at LFE). Berwick is also incorrectly noted as 8 x V3 superchargers.

It looks to me like the Leicester LFE pin is going to move to Fosse Park West, but it may be a little while before the Tesla website map is sorted out (based on previous form).

Reactions: CMc1
I've just suffered on of the perils of two people updating a wikipost at once - lost a few changes as (I presume) @CMc1 was editing at the same time 🤦‍♂️
No problem, may have another go later. Berwick has accidentally disappeared for now.

I was having a look at Tesla's website and if navigating from Tesla Superchargers in United Kingdom | Tesla UK then Berwick and Leicester no longer say "coming soon". For both sites the individual supercharger pages show the correct site location but if I go to the main interactive map their pins are still grey and in the old locations (i.e. in Berwick itself and at LFE). Berwick is also incorrectly noted as 8 x V3 superchargers.

It looks to me like the Leicester LFE pin is going to move to Fosse Park West, but it may be a little while before the Tesla website map is sorted out (based on previous form).
Ah apologies! Maybe @VanillaAir_UK can help merge the changes?

Reactions: cezdoc

Looks like Tesla's website was in the process of being updated earlier (either that or my PC was caching old page information?). Now when I visit their map the new sites are in the correct location. Information for Canary Wharf has also been updated. In summary:

Berwick - now at correct location, incorrectly states 8 x 250 kW (should be 6)
Leicester - now at correct location, 8 x 250 kW, note this appears to replace the old Leicester LFE marker
London - Canary Wharf - updated to show 8 x 250 kW + 4 x 150 kW. This seems to confirm the V2 superchargers have been upgraded to full power although the website info can differ from the in-car Nav (the latter being more reliable).
Nottingham - now titled "Nottingham-Loughborough Road", 4 x 250 kW + Service Centre and Showroom. Location updated (although pin is on the wrong side of Loughborough Road)
(Mansfield & Uxbridge details were already correct)