Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both on map now
Hopefully they've now put both pins in the right part of the carparks. Looking at my screenshot the westbound pin appears to be in the services building rather than a car park!
The supercharge.info westbound pin is spot on but the eastbound one is in the coach/caravan park. Ideally it should be nudged south to be next to Starbucks at about 53.712000, -1.747000.

Reactions: CMc1
Hopefully they've now put both pins in the right part of the carparks. Looking at my screenshot the westbound pin appears to be in the services building rather than a car park!
The supercharge.info westbound pin is spot on but the eastbound one is in the coach/caravan park. Ideally it should be nudged south to be next to Starbucks at about 53.712000, -1.747000.
Thanks, corrected.

Reactions: PB1975 and cezdoc
Appears that Tralee is now live, 2x V2 located in Ballygarry house hotel, picture and info via owners group.

243789688_10165580805705181_5030442371642307353_n.jpg

Appears that Tralee is now live, 2x V2 located in Ballygarry house hotel, picture and info via owners group.

243789688_10165580805705181_5030442371642307353_n.jpg
Great news!!

They already had destination chargers there but I'd be surprised if there's only 2 superchargers?!?

Here's the newspaper article where the owner of Ballygarry House Hotel confirms a deal with Tesla for the superchargers:
My job: Family values at heart of tourism business
And the pic nicked from the boards.ie website:

• Helpful
Reactions: cezdoc and CMc1
Great news!!

They already had destination chargers there but I'd be surprised if there's only 2 superchargers?!?

Here's the newspaper article where the owner of Ballygarry House Hotel confirms a deal with Tesla for the superchargers:
My job: Family values at heart of tourism business
And the pic nicked from the boards.ie website:
Definitely only 2 stalls, better than nothing I suppose.

Reactions: GBDave
If we can confirm GPS I can add it to database
Not very good with GPS coordinates but got this from google maps at the "Ballygarry Estate Hotel and Spa" in Tralee. Try: 52.260722466479145, -9.659547328243015

+ From the boards.ie website the person who's seen it described the location as:
"There are Tesla Superchargers in-situ in the Ballygarry car park. Not up and running yet, but they're physically installed. Turn left after the entrance and left again - more or less opposite the doors entering the Pavilion."
(I've clicked just in front of the building called "The Pavilion" (when on street view). So its a guess but should be fairly close).

• Informative
Reactions: Jayster and CMc1
Not very good with GPS coordinates but got this from google maps at the "Ballygarry Estate Hotel and Spa" in Tralee. Try: 52.260722466479145, -9.659547328243015

+ From the boards.ie website the person who's seen it described the location as:
"There are Tesla Superchargers in-situ in the Ballygarry car park. Not up and running yet, but they're physically installed. Turn left after the entrance and left again - more or less opposite the doors entering the Pavilion."
(I've clicked just in front of the building called "The Pavilion" (when on street view). So its a guess but should be fairly close).
Thanks added. Let us know if they go live.

Reactions: Jayster
Pretty sure this would have been mentioned already, but just to keep it “fresh”….

Heads up to anyone heading into Wokingham, be aware of the enormous pothole on the way in (pothole possibly doesn’t cover it, ravine may be a more appropriate term).

Also, the hotel is a COVID quarantine hotel, so no use of facilities etc.