Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread should be expanded to include all rapid charging stations (perhaps ones of six or more). As time goes on, there’s going to be more choice out there. I for one don’t think only in superchargers if I’m planning journeys.

I'd appreciate a separate 'hub' thread. Perhaps we have the luxury of limiting the scope to eg 4+ chargers, rapid (50kw or higher), contactless payment (no rfid or app requirement - website payment like ionity maybe ok)

For news on the broader rapid charging infrastructure beyond Superchargers, it's worth checking out the threads at SpeakEV (a UK-focussed forum for all EV drivers). New and upcoming charging hubs frequently pop up in the threads there.

Rudding Park isn't the SC location for Harrogate is it? New test drive event just popped up there Test drive Model 3 or Model Y in Harrogate - next Friday 4th March.

"Experience our latest Autopilot features on your local roads, visit a Supercharger to learn how to charge on the go or enjoy in-car entertainment from the driver's seat."

I can only assume they'll use the destination charger as an example and maybe this is generic text. Crimple Hall is just a few mins down the road though...

I can only assume they'll use the destination charger as an example and maybe this is generic text. Crimple Hall is just a few mins down the road though...
Sounds like they just regurgitate the same blurb for each event. Says the same against each 3/Y.

You’d think it would be good for them to open the Crimple Hall before this event. Otherwise it’s a pretty long drive to the next nearest at Scotch Corner or middle of Leeds.

Rudding Park isn't the SC location for Harrogate is it? New test drive event just popped up there Test drive Model 3 or Model Y in Harrogate - next Friday 4th March.

"Experience our latest Autopilot features on your local roads, visit a Supercharger to learn how to charge on the go or enjoy in-car entertainment from the driver's seat."

No mate it isn't. Rudding Park is a very high class hotel and only have Tesla Wall chargers for customers only.

The new Tesla Super charging site is approx 1 mile south of Harrogate on the A61 heading for Leeds in the massive garden centre car park. (Still not open BTW)

Ferrybridge services looks to be nearing completion (photos taken earlier this afternoon):

IMG_4382.jpeg
IMG_4383.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

Last edited: