Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to head here tomorrow so will let you know if no one does earlier...28p as well...was planning on stopping at sevenoaks at 49p. Sad days when 28p is a bargain
Indeed.

In my latest argument with HR at work (another proof that only idiots work in HR... Don't ask...) I did the calcs.

If you charge at SUC at 50p your price per 10 miles becomes very close to petrol/diesel at 45 mpg...

Can I see your calculations that show only idiots work in HR. That sounds fascinating.
Sure

You do 3 miles per kwh on bad day or avg, depends... To cover 10 miles - you will need 3 khw. 3*0.50p is 1.50 gbp (2.1 gbp at ionity...)

ICE at 45 mpg will do 10 miles woth 1 ltr. 1 ltr now is 1.80 or so.

I mean you can play around and have a bit more economical or less economical ICE for your narrative...

Greenwich superchargers are a total waste of time...every single charger is iced

Attachments

• 20220618_103259.jpg
    20220618_103259.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 124
I have a feeling it is enforced by O2 parking. There must be a parking rules sign near by. I sure the the none EVs parking would receive a parking charge for breaking the rules.
The old chargers had signs saying “Electric vehicle recharging point only” and “no parking at any time”. I can’t see any of these in the picture at the new location.

Without it, some people may think the large spaces are ideally suited to large SUVs and 4x4’s.

The old chargers had signs saying “Electric vehicle recharging point only” and “no parking at any time”. I can’t see any of these in the picture at the new location.

Without it, some people may think the large spaces are ideally suited to large SUVs and 4x4’s.
I wonder if the Intercontinental Hotel has anything to say about the signs not on display. The plot thickens, there must be a car parking company that manages the area.

CPM are the car park managers for the area.
Charged at North Greenwich this morning. All bays available - none iced.
The parking conditions do say only EVs in EV spaces but no signs by the stalls themselves.
If within the 30 mins free parking you can drive straight out - no need to validate your ticket
Maybe CPM need to get down there and issue charges to those not parking within the rules.

Greenwich superchargers are a total waste of time...every single charger is iced
I am contemplating to purchase a bunch of PCN Bags and to put some nasty text inside those bags and to stick to any ICE car ICE'ing any charger.

First all of them would piss themselves when they see PCN bag on their windshield, secondly they would defo remember that.

50 bags cost like 5 pounds

• Funny
Reactions: Electron Mike