Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want to steal @GeorgeSymonds thunder but can we stick to "supercharger site news" here please
I guess there isn't much news at the minute!
OK here' some - the hotel bar at Scotch Corner Supercharger has been refurbished and is nice a bright now. Friendly staff, worth popping in for a coffee while charging. They also let me take my dog in.

Price change at midnight reported on Tesla owners Facebook group. Showing on the car UI.
35A910BE-4A93-4BD4-91A8-2CBB70E73B01.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Any updates on pricing. Other European cities have had the peak hours changed from 0600-2200 to 1600-2000 hours. Is UK the same?

Things are changing fast, I called in at West Drayton (London) off peak (3.00am) last week and can confirm I have never paid anything near £40 for a charge before. :(

Hope things get better rather than worse.

Anyone wanting to know I can get back to Harrogate Yorkshire quite easily on a full charge 100%
£40.JPG

Any updates on pricing. Other European cities have had the peak hours changed from 0600-2200 to 1600-2000 hours. Is UK the same?

Trumpington (Cambridge) has. I can't see the prices for Tesla drivers (my car has free supercharging so doesn't show the prices), but the prices in the app for non-Tesla users are

00:00-16:00 53p members, 61p non-member
16:00-20:00 67p members, 77p non-member
20:00-00:00 53p/61p

Is the "non-tesla member" price the same as the "tesla" price? ("member" here refers to a £10.99/month membership fee).

• Helpful
Reactions: CMc1