Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Black M3P with tints and chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone got a picture of their Black M3P with:
Tints (standard tints)
Chrome delete

in a M3P with the dark alloys ?

I’m tempted to get it done but concerned it might look a bit OTT, so could do with a picture if anyone is ok to share theirs ?

With xpel stealth ppf too

Attachments

• IMG-20200704-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20200704-WA0000.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 289
If you are based near London can definitely recommend Andrew at EuroTint as they chrome deleted my Model S and tinted it. They also do full wraps. I think i paid way less than £550 for both tinting and chrome delete so well worth checking with them first

Reactions: Neilio
With xpel stealth ppf too
Nice finish. I've got full PPF over black as I couldn't get a wrap with PPF self-healing capabilities - is that something new you have on yours please? Looks like a charcoal grey or tungsten finish? I may give it a year and go with something like that if it also has the self-heal of the usual PPF. Who did your car if you don't mind me asking please?

Reactions: drivingmrte5la
Nice finish. I've got full PPF over black as I couldn't get a wrap with PPF self-healing capabilities - is that something new you have on yours please? Looks like a charcoal grey or tungsten finish? I may give it a year and go with something like that if it also has the self-heal of the usual PPF. Who did your car if you don't mind me asking please?

Xpel ppf comes in ultimate I think which is gloss and stealth which I have which has a matte finish. Gve detailing in uxbridge did it, I've been away this week and doing a lot of driving and I've had one scratch which doesn't seem to feel deep when running finger tip across yet hot water on it doesn't seem to do much healing though it's supposed to! I have a follow up with them later in the month, I'll recommend after that if all goes well