Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK: buying from Tesla used inventory.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone with a more recent experience? Paid the deposit for our used model 3 on Friday 22nd Sept and was "promised" a delivery by the 30th of Sept, then went onto this thread and bracing myself for 3 months wait now! We're told it's in Corby being prepared. Is it still this bad or someone had a better recent experience?
Typical time is 8 weeks. I got my first Tesla in 8 weeks. That was last year. Second Tesla in 4 weeks. That was June this year. 4 weeks because it had already been prepared, etc.

We bought our MY RWD from Inventory back in March 2023. We needed to collect before 31/03/2023. Assume this was Tesla trying to get rid of stock for their financial year end. We needed to get a brand new unregistered car as it was a company car and going through the business. Confirmed with tesla that this was the case with these models, 0 Miles on the clock and we were 1st registered owner. So not a demo car etc.

Managed to get 3,000 miles free supercharging and £2,640 of list price for car and 2 weeks from order to pick up.

Checked over car on collection and all was fine, brand new. Easy process unlike my friend who has ordered a Skoda Enyaq, more expensive, no incentives and 20+ weeks for delivery.....

Reactions: ringi
Ordered 29 December and told would be about 3 weeks. Still no delivery date despite phoning at least once a week. After being told car was 85% ready a fortnight ago was informed today that they were waiting for a part and it was “likely” to be not before the end of the month! Not impressed