Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Delivery Estimate Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is at Early 2019 and has been for a long time. I don't remember ever seeing it listed as 'Mid 2019'. Are you sure you saw it listed as 'Mid 2019' on your official Tesla delivery estimate? I fully expect to wait until around this time next year for my Model 3, but feel Troy's Jan 2020 estimate is too pessimistic.

Mine is at Early 2019 and has been for a long time. I don't remember ever seeing it listed as 'Mid 2019'. Are you sure you saw it listed as 'Mid 2019' on your official Tesla delivery estimate? I fully expect to wait until around this time next year for my Model 3, but feel Troy's Jan 2020 estimate is too pessimistic.
Yep, pretty sure, but I'll join you in not expecting it until this time next year

Mine changed from mid to early too, but I highly doubt it'll arrive then. I'm expecting late 2019 if I'm honest

There is a facebook TM3 UK group and someone there has recently quoted an official response from a person from Tesla in Amsterdam concerning UK deliveries. The answer he has got was that the pricing and configurator for TM3 in UK should come towards the end of the year. Deliveries should start in June next year.

I think it's in line with what I've hoped for. So hopefully not 2020!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cizUK