TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

UK Delivery Estimate Change

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by cizUK, Jul 12, 2018.

1. cizUK

cizUK Member

My UK Delivery estimate has been pulled back from Mid 2019 to Early 2019, while Troy's Spreadsheet has put it forward to Jan 2020.
    Anyone had a similar change?

2. EVMeister

EVMeister Member

Mine is at Early 2019 and has been for a long time. I don't remember ever seeing it listed as 'Mid 2019'. Are you sure you saw it listed as 'Mid 2019' on your official Tesla delivery estimate? I fully expect to wait until around this time next year for my Model 3, but feel Troy's Jan 2020 estimate is too pessimistic.

3. Lachie

Lachie New Member

Mine changed from mid to early too, but I highly doubt it'll arrive then. I'm expecting late 2019 if I'm honest

4. cizUK

cizUK Member

Yep, pretty sure, but I'll join you in not expecting it until this time next year

5. dziny

dziny Member

#5 dziny, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    There is a facebook TM3 UK group and someone there has recently quoted an official response from a person from Tesla in Amsterdam concerning UK deliveries. The answer he has got was that the pricing and configurator for TM3 in UK should come towards the end of the year. Deliveries should start in June next year.

I think it's in line with what I've hoped for. So hopefully not 2020!

• Informative x 1
  6. Lachie

Lachie New Member

That's good to know, thanks! I'd be satisfied with that then.