TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

UK EV Charge Point Research for Masters Dissertation

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by EV_Research, Jun 30, 2011.

1. EV_Research

EV_Research New Member

Hi Everyone,

A fellow student and I are completing a masters dissertation at Newcastle University and would appreciate your time filling out our questionnaire. Our project brief is "to create, develop and document (or work towards developing and documenting) an innovative product or service which will be of commercial interest to the Renewable Energy sector."

It should take less than five minutes to complete, and your responses will be a great help to us.

Anyone is free to take part, but if you are outside the UK please state clearly on the survey when prompted.

Feel free to ask any questions or give feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VHYPF62

Many Thanks, Joe and Ben.

2. Nik

Nik Dreaming no more :-(

I notice that Q7 - which EV, if any, are you considering purchasing has an answer box for 'other', but no tick-box to select that option. The surevey requires that one selects one of the tick boxes.

Many users of this forum are interested in research such as this (sometimes if only to disagree with it:wink:), so it would be great if you are able to come back and post a link to your dissertation when it's done.

Good luck.

3. EV_Research

EV_Research New Member

Thanks Nik,

Will try to sort the comments issue as several people have noticed this.

Will be happy to share the survey results once complete. We hope to get at least 100 responses so feel free to spread it amoungst friends!

Cheers, Joe

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Some of the questions have no way of inputting if a family has multiple EVs.