Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK folks, show us your reservations!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's mine! Placed at Whitecity in London this morning

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: ucla107
Here's mine.

Reserved in Knutsford at about 9:30am. No queue when I arrived and no-one turned up in the 20 mins I was there chatting with the sales people. They told me I was about the 20th person in and there was a small queue when they opened. The first guy in line had turned up at 5am found no queue and gone back to sleep in his car for an hour.

There was no way I was going to queue over night, but was happy to for a short while if necessary, which it wasn't. They were really nice in store. Gave me a cuppa and had Jaffa cakes and croissants for us.

As I said to them, this isn't about being the first to get one for me... obviously nice, but there'll be so many on the roads around the world by the time we get them in RHD... for me it's about putting the money down to show support and fund Tesla to get the car out asap.

Attachments

• model3.JPG
    model3.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: astrothad
Here's mine.

Reserved in Knutsford at about 9:30am. No queue when I arrived and no-one turned up in the 20 mins I was there chatting with the sales people. They told me I was about the 20th person in and there was a small queue when they opened. The first guy in line had turned up at 5am found no queue and gone back to sleep in his car for an hour.

There was no way I was going to queue over night, but was happy to for a short while if necessary, which it wasn't. They were really nice in store. Gave me a cuppa and had Jaffa cakes and croissants for us.

As I said to them, this isn't about being the first to get one for me... obviously nice, but there'll be so many on the roads around the world by the time we get them in RHD... for me it's about putting the money down to show support and fund Tesla to get the car out asap.

Yeah South Manchester staff also really nice, offered us all coffee, was chatting with everyone it was all really relaxed and well thought through. I would have loved to have stayed a while and had a chat with them but I had to get off ASAP to get into work. might pop back at some point as they offered a test drive of the S. Although not too sure if I should as then I'll want one even more and I cant afford one :)

they offered a test drive of the S. Although not too sure if I should as then I'll want one even more and I cant afford one :)

They did the same with me and asked why when I refused. I said I couldn't justify the cost of the Model S and would really want it if I drove it, so I'm holding off. I may at some point tho. To be honest the Model S is far too big for my needs. It's a wide beast!

Had a P90D non-ludicrous for a day on loan. Was so much fun! Then had an S70D for 20 minutes. Tbh, despite the insanity that was the P90D, I was happy with the S70D. If the M3 can deliver S70D performance at base spec, it'll satisfy many people I think!

Reactions: stupot42