Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Right_Said_Fred

May 11, 2012
The Netherlands
This thread has been superseded by UK For Sale / Wanted / Free

Selling your Tesla or winter tires? Looking for a charger? In this thread TMC members from the UK and Ireland can post their personal for sale or wanted ads.

Commercial posts are not allowed!

Please use alternate methods of contact, such at direct messaging/start a conversation for negotiation and queries. Posts of this nature in the thread may be deleted without warning.

Please help keep this thread tidy. If an item is sold/found, please use the report function so that the post can be amended/deleted.

Items that appear to be sold or no longer required or were posted by a user who has not logged in for 3 months or more may be deleted without notice. Please contact a moderator, or post a thread comment if your post has been deleted in error - it can be undeleted. It is much easier if posts no longer required are notified directly as it keeps the for sale/wanted section up to date which improves visibility of unsold/wanted items.

Moderators

Last edited by a moderator:
I have available a Chademo adaptor. It is a C revision, but I have never had any issue using it on an S75D September 2017 car on the following chargers:

Ecotricity
Polar 50kw Triple Head Rapid
Polar 150kw Dual Head
Instavolt Dual Head

£250 plus postage or collection from Essex

Bass Speaker from LR or P wanted.

Long shot I know but if anyone is pimping their LR or P's HiFi and taking out the standard bass speaker in the boot I would be very happy to buy it. I have ordered a SR+, but I love my music. Currently have an Audi A6 with a Bose stereo and the base really makes a difference. I think the SR+ does not have the bass speaker in the boot. I tried to justify the £8k more for the LR for the stereo but I couldnt stretch to it.

As a side note I am confused on what the infotainment differences are between SR+ and LR. Can you pay a monthly fee to upgrade the infotainment system in the SR+ to be the same as the LR? (I realise this does not help the hifi)

Bass Speaker from LR or P wanted.

Long shot I know but if anyone is pimping their LR or P's HiFi and taking out the standard bass speaker in the boot I would be very happy to buy it. I have ordered a SR+, but I love my music. Currently have an Audi A6 with a Bose stereo and the base really makes a difference. I think the SR+ does not have the bass speaker in the boot. I tried to justify the £8k more for the LR for the stereo but I couldnt stretch to it.

As a side note I am confused on what the infotainment differences are between SR+ and LR. Can you pay a monthly fee to upgrade the infotainment system in the SR+ to be the same as the LR? (I realise this does not help the hifi)
Not sure if you know on the SR+ you can not just simply plug the sub in. It requires a rewire and a new amp. There is a great thread on it and what amps/subs work best.

The Software for the SR+ is at the moment exactly the same as the other 2 models and no monthly "Yet". (You get all - Spotifi, Satilite maps, Netflix, games, Traffic on map)

Reactions: InventEd
Not sure if you know on the SR+ you can not just simply plug the sub in. It requires a rewire and a new amp. There is a great thread on it and what amps/subs work best.

The Software for the SR+ is at the moment exactly the same as the other 2 models and no monthly "Yet". (You get all - Spotifi, Satilite maps, Netflix, games, Traffic on map)

Thanks. good news in the software!

I appreciate I will need some rewiring and a new amp. The sub is the big part that a lot of after market products will take up boot space. The reason I want a Tesla made one is it should perfectly fit in the car (assuming the boot liner is the same) and not take up the boot. The amp I will find somewhere to hide.

WANTED. Low profile Tesla mounting plate for wall connector.

Does anyone have an unused flush low profile wall mounting plate from their Tesla 32A wall connector? I have one with only the deep mounting plate and wish to buddy this one up with one already installed on a flush bracket.

All the wall connectors are supplied with both but my second one is secondhand and only has the deep one.

WANTED. Low profile Tesla mounting plate for wall connector.

Does anyone have an unused flush low profile wall mounting plate from their Tesla 32A wall connector? I have one with only the deep mounting plate and wish to buddy this one up with one already installed on a flush bracket.

All the wall connectors are supplied with both but my second one is secondhand and only has the deep one.

I have one of the two mounting plates going spare, but I'm not sure which one it is and I won't get back to it til Monday. PM me if you want and I'll send you a pic of it then.

New Tesla Wall Connector (2.5m Cable) £380
Received the charger from ebay, this morning, it was sold as a 7.5m cable! 2.5m is too short for me. So before I return it, anyone close to Sheffield want it before I return. Just want the £380 I paid for it so no offers.
The box was sealed when I got it and everything is unused and still in the wrapping.
Collection before Monday.
Thanks

Wheel rim protectors from RimPro-tec in the USA for sale. They are black band colour with a white insert (you don't have to attach the white insert if you just want the black band protector). Box is sealed and unopened.
20200309_154751.jpg
20200309_154802.jpg

I decided not to install on my M3 as one of the rims is badly damaged and didn't want to risk applying on all 4 wheels only for one of them to be come off.

Plenty of good reviews online and check More www.rimpro-tec.com for more info.

They currently cost $140 inc shipping to the UK. Looking for £85 +postage.

If you want a different colour insert, let me know as I''ll be in the US soon so can order one and bring it back to the UK to save your shipping costs.

• Informative
Reactions: Noneduck
I have a 2019 Model S and need to source a decent lipped boot liner. I have Weathertec mats throughout the cabin but those are very rigid (good point) and so their boot liner would not, I believe, be beneficial for regular access to boot cavity at the extreme rear of the boot. Has anybody managed to source one? Th only less rigid one I've found says it is not compatible with my year Model S:-

TAILORED RUBBER BOOT LINER MAT for Tesla Model S since 2012 rear trunk 5902115084010 | eBay

Any info would be appreciated.

I have the Tesla branded Weathertech throughout the car including the boot. You can simply bend it out of the way to get into the cavity. I have not found it an issue.

Because the boot liner one is so massive it is a little more flexible.

Thanks 'madcal' it's the flexibility I was concerned about. I have absolutely no issues with Weathertech quality I've been using the floor mats for 4 years now and, after a good clean' they are as good as new. As usual you get what you pay for!

FOR SALE

I have a spoiler for Model 3 available. It is red and appears to match the multi-coat red OEM finish (but as my car is white, I can't be sure). Halfords will sell you a rattle tin if you want another colour ;-)

It fits just fine but was not installed just positioned with peel tape intact. It's bigger and more "aggressive" than the OEM one.

The wife doesn't like it ;-)

£50 by PayPal svp

View media item 121135View media item 121134

Status
Not open for further replies.