Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 x 19” VD25 Alloys for sale - Boxed - £800

VD25X Spin Forged | Varro Wheels | Luxury Staggered & Concave Wheels

- Gunmetal
- Spin forged
- Designed to fit Model 3 Performance

These were recently purchased and I intended to use them with winter wheels, but they are no longer needed.

They’ve only been taken out the box to check the condition and confirm they fit my M3P+.

Includes

- 4x 19 inch Alloys Boxed (unused)
- Center caps

F60B5E59-F25E-4243-8625-479945098AE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclone1
Still available - £700

4 x 19” VD25 Alloys for sale - Boxed

VD25X Spin Forged | Varro Wheels | Luxury Staggered & Concave Wheels

- Gunmetal
- Spin forged
- Designed to fit Model 3 Performance

These were recently purchased and I intended to use them with winter wheels, but they are no longer needed.

They’ve only been taken out the box to check the condition and confirm they fit my M3P+.

Includes

- 4x 19 inch Alloys Boxed (unused)
- Center caps

View attachment 542348

Reactions: Cyclone1
A new bit and some nearly new bits!

Abstract Ocean Noise Reduction Kit - Unused (opened to try) Ordered this before I took delivery of the car. The gap between the screen and roof panel on my LR is only 2mm so it wont fit! £10 gets it posted to you and saves you possible import duty and a few weeks wait!

BougeRV Trunk & Frunk Strut Upgrade - Used Fitted these, the trunk seemed too strong and the frunk opened around 50% of the time. I ordered replacements from Abstract Ocean - frunk seems to work ok atm, trunk seems identical in its very positive opening! Selling the trunk struts for £20 inc postage and will throw in the frunk set!

2017 Facelift MS nearside rear light cluster for sale. Just checking if there is any interest on here? It suffered for a minor amount of condensation in really wet weather but far from noticeable in general. We only replaced it because we managed to do so without charge.

Tesla UMC (1) bag - bought without dimensions hoping it would fit a type 2 cable - £25

Tesla Model 3 official lighting cable - £10

Would rather avoid the Post Office, so collection from Mid-Beds, or I could maybe meet you at Baldock Services off the A1.

IMG_7765D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.