Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been buying accessories whilst waiting for my M3 LR. I picked it up today and it has wireless phone charging and USB-C connectors. Does anyone want to make me an offer for a Tesla Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (I did open this box to have a look, so the box is not sealed) and a Jeda USB Hub (sealed in its box) with the USB-A/USB-A configuration for cars built before June 2020.

I’ve been buying accessories whilst waiting for my M3 LR. I picked it up today and it has wireless phone charging and USB-C connectors. Does anyone want to make me an offer for a Tesla Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger (I did open this box to have a look, so the box is not sealed) and a Jeda USB Hub (sealed in its box) with the USB-A/USB-A configuration for cars built before June 2020.
Sorry, didn’t mean to kill the thread :(

Got a set of Aliexpress Model 3 Mud Flaps in Carbon Fibre going spare. These are the same as reviewed by Bjorn Nyland on YouTube

£20 incl RM postage

Attachments

• 20200906_124201.jpg
    20200906_124201.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 54
A72E4FB7-4BB1-4A73-B276-72FF05BBA866.jpeg
4060D50A-C1B3-48BB-8386-107AF5AF85FD.jpeg
28BF280A-69DD-4D64-8001-B6C162D0741E.jpeg
6C201E74-ED7D-447F-BF39-2B031FCF1B82.jpeg
New unused Tesla wall charger for sale:

£380 this includes the shipping and insurance cost shipped by Hermes to anywhere in UK (I will ship by next day delivery where possible.
The price includes the £10 insurance cost which covers the package of up to £300 value. If your not interested in the insurance I can take that off the cost, but I have no more responsibility after shipping out.

If you are in the Stockton-on-Tees area, you can collect or I can drop it off for £360.

I think it a version 2 and have the shorter cables. I have not opened the box yet.

I can confirm this for the buyer before shipping by opening the box.

Here are some photos of the item.

Attachments

• 828AC936-3661-4144-8781-61DBCB08F222.jpeg
    828AC936-3661-4144-8781-61DBCB08F222.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 62
View attachment 585330 View attachment 585331 View attachment 585332 View attachment 585333 New unused Tesla wall charger for sale:

£380 this includes the shipping and insurance cost shipped by Hermes to anywhere in UK (I will ship by next day delivery where possible.
The price includes the £10 insurance cost which covers the package of up to £300 value. If your not interested in the insurance I can take that off the cost, but I have no more responsibility after shipping out.

If you are in the Stockton-on-Tees area, you can collect or I can drop it off for £360.

I think it a version 2 and have the shorter cables. I have not opened the box yet.

I can confirm this for the buyer before shipping by opening the box.

Here are some photos of the item.

Hello, is this still available please? Can i confirm if it is the same one on the tesla website?

Silver Wall Connector

Hello, is this still available please? Can i confirm if it is the same one on the tesla website?

Silver Wall Connector
Hi Teza,

Yes, the charger is still available.
I’m not exactly sure if it’s the same one as Tesla is selling on their website. As I think Tesla is selling a V3 charger?

AFAK they have 3 versions of the charger, mins is V2. I got it back in 2016 as it can free with the car.

The newer V3 (not sure when it came out or if it’s available in UK) should have a WIFI capability. Again I’m not sure how that is used.

On paper both V2 and V3 can do a single phase charge (220-240 x 32a which is around 7Kw per hour) they can also do the three phase charging speed if you are lucky enough to have a three phase meter.

You just need to set it internally when installing.

Gauging interest on the following model 3 accessories - will get pics and prices up asap if there are potential takers

1) Abstract Ocean matte latest version screen protector - brand new unused and unopened

2) Abstract Ocean ”brushed satin” black console wrap - brand new unused, the cardboard envelope is opened but not removed from it.

Save yourself some US shipping costs !

Gauging interest on the following model 3 accessories - will get pics and prices up asap if there are potential takers

1) Abstract Ocean matte latest version screen protector - brand new unused and unopened

2) Abstract Ocean ”brushed satin” black console wrap - brand new unused, the cardboard envelope is opened but not removed from it.

Save yourself some US shipping costs !

Model 3 Console wrap Brushed Black BR212 - £34 UK posted Center Console Vinyl Wrap for Model 3

Brushed_Black_steel__03727.1525629095[1].jpg

Model 3 Screen Protector Gen3 Matte - £33 UK posted Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector for the Tesla Model 3 & Y

I've already paid the US customs charges on the above and this is not reflected in the price - postage included will be Royal Mail special delivery tracked

Already have someone interested via PM, will post again if still available.

Hi All,

Got a set of 21" Arachnids with tyres for sale - never used - £2.5k ONO. Collection from South West London, or can meet at a Supercharger somewhere within 100 miles of London maybe!

Just picked these up from the Brooklands SC so all wrapped up in plastic etc but all 4 fit comfortably in the rear of the S (with seats folded down) and even had space to put my son's car seat in the back with them.

Some pics of the wheels in the car (with car seat - the S has amazing load space!) and some more of the labels etc.

Cheers
Sam

View attachment 572244 View attachment 572245 View attachment 572246 View attachment 572247 View attachment 572248 View attachment 572249

Bumping this as the wheels are still available. looking for £2.5k but open to reasonable offers

Tesla 19inch Model 3 alloys with TPMS purchased last November from Tesla. Goodyear Ultragrip Performance plus winter tyres, have done less than 500miles and are like new. : £2000

Model 3 Keyfob - bought at the same time as the alloys. £110

Taptes all weather 3D mats: £90 - Sold to CNixon - thanks!

Reactions: Cnixon
Mountain Pass Performance and Eibach Suspension Upgrades.

Hi all,

I've just taken a deposit on my Performance, which will be sold as a standard car so will be removing the uprated suspension in due course.

The upgrades consist of:

MPP Comfort Coilovers
MPP Rear Camber Arms
MPP Rear Toe Arms
Eibach Adjustable Anti Roll Bars (front and rear)

There have been lots of very positive reviews on these parts and there's much to read about on this site, but suffice to say, the difference they made on my M3P was phenomenal.

The package cost in excess of £2600 including shipping and import fees, and I'll be looking for £1600 for them. They've been fitted on my car since June and have covered less than 8000 miles.

Please give me a shout if you're interested.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.