Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taptes Model 3 USB hub.
Brand new in box. Never used.

It's the later model one with the USB A and USB C plugs on the back see here TAPTES Tesla Model 3 & Model Y USB Hub

£18 delivered in UK.

IMG-20201109-192041.jpg

IMG-20201109-192048.jpg

Does anyone have an in-wheel tyre pressure monitor module going spare? I’ve got a spare TM3P wheel and a new PS4S to go on it, but need something to fill the valve hole. I could have a standard valve filled, but having bought the right wheel and the right tyre, I may as well do the job properly.

Hello all,

I have a set of 4 used Tesla Model S/X 21" turbine silver wheels (alloys/tyres) for sale. The alloys are a bit scuffed/curbed and the tyres dont have much in the way of tread left. I think they are a staggered set so

• 2 x 21X8.5J Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 21X9.0J Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 245/35/21 - I think they're Michelin Sport Pilot+ tires
  • 2 x 265/35/21 - I think they're Michelin Sport Pilot+ tires

£600 ono

No shipping - pick up in Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire, AL4 area, UK

Contact: via forum private mail [email removed for privacy reasons]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an in-wheel tyre pressure monitor module going spare?

I don't have any spare, but there are third-party ones sold on Amazon much cheaper than Tesla will sell you the official parts. I was going to try out a set, but circumstances led me to getting it done at Tesla who charged me £55 each. For just one, maybe the saving isn't worth the risk of going off-brand.

Reactions: Generator
I don't have any spare, but there are third-party ones sold on Amazon much cheaper than Tesla will sell you the official parts. I was going to try out a set, but circumstances led me to getting it done at Tesla who charged me £55 each. For just one, maybe the saving isn't worth the risk of going off-brand.
Or try Gavin Wallace on Facebook, he sells genuine sensors to go with the alloys he also sells but I'm not sure if he will sell individually.

2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ for sale as I am getting the new Long Range version next month. The options on this one are:

- Red multi-coat paint
- Full self-driving upgrade
- White interior
- Aero wheels
- Extras: Tesla official wireless charging pad, Tesla official floor mats and matte black centre console wrap.

Current mileage is 18,500, both the interior and exterior are in excellent condition.

Currently posted on AutoTrader for £41,950 and I am open to offers:

Auto Trader logo

Let me know through AutoTrader if you would like to come and have a look, I am based in Manchester.

2019 Tesla Model 3 SR+ for sale as I am getting the new Long Range version next month. The options on this one are:

- Red multi-coat paint
- Full self-driving upgrade
- White interior
- Aero wheels
- Extras: Tesla official wireless charging pad, Tesla official floor mats and matte black centre console wrap.

Current mileage is 18,500, both the interior and exterior are in excellent condition.

Currently posted on AutoTrader for £41,950 and I am open to offers:

Auto Trader logo

Let me know through AutoTrader if you would like to come and have a look, I am based in Manchester.
Try webuyanycar, seriously, they offered me 36k for my one, 8.5k miles but without FSD, so with FSD they might come close to what you are looking for.

Are these still available? Difficult to tell with the edited post above. If they are I’ll give them a good home

@NorfolkMustard

If you still travel near Baldock way (I remember from the Ionity thread) then I've got a TapTes Hub Pro you can have, I thought it was faulty, so got them to send me a replacement, but the new one exhibits the exact behaviour (when two of the phone charge plugs are plugged in next to each other, it doesn't seem to be able to send a full signal to the SSD).

Yours for free if you want to collect it (I'm about 10 mins from Baldock services)

Status
Not open for further replies.