Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Willing to go halves on a Nikola Pro chrome delete kit with someone or buy someone else’s unused half if available.

Once the weather improves I am going to do my dechrome, so as long as I dont make a mistake you can buy the other half from me.
I have the NikolaPro kit but its been sat inside untll I can clean the car and do it properly.

• Love
Reactions: doats1
Still looking for numberplate holders from a 2021 Model 3. If you’ve taken yours off to stick your plate to the car instead, I’d be interested in buying them off you.

Can trade a brand new 2020 set in case of concerns about returning car to standard later on.

Hi,

I don’t frequent this forum as often as I did when I first got my model 3, but will check your message and respond. Thank you for the offer of your 11 but ideally looking at an X circa £2-300.
Are you still looking for an X? My son has a grey 256gb, unlocked and in mint condition with cases (can't remember which!) and has the box if I can get to it in a storage container (the box)

+1 for you recommendation and S Jones Ltd, my LR was off to WBAC next week..... not after speaking to Simon, great advice and service, very confident it will sell.

Sorry to hijack the thread, my post is related to “For Sale” ;)

Quick update by way of a further hijacking...... Simon (delightful guy) sold my car today for a gnat's shy of the asking price, should go tomorrow. :)

Mixed feelings, sorry to see it go, it was a bloody brilliant motor :( on the up side I'll be able to put a bit of money away..... while I wait for the M3P to arrive in May :cool::D

Quick update by way of a further hijacking...... Simon (delightful guy) sold my car today for a gnat's shy of the asking price, should go tomorrow. :)

Mixed feelings, sorry to see it go, it was a bloody brilliant motor :( on the up side I'll be able to put a bit of money away..... while I wait for the M3P to arrive in May :cool::D
Since you got your car around the same time as me, can I ask why you sold it so soon? Seems like you owned it less than a year?

Also would be interested to know the ballpark of what you got selling it, if you don’t mind. Can DM if you like - but won’t be offended if you don’t.

Still looking for numberplate holders from a 2021 Model 3. If you’ve taken yours off to stick your plate to the car instead, I’d be interested in buying them off you.

Can trade a brand new 2020 set in case of concerns about returning car to standard later on.
Any particular reason for this btw? Are there any significant differences?

A few items I never got around to fitting on my 2019 Model 3 before swapping for 2021. Willing to sell as a bundle or individual. Prices delivered via PayPal or BACS.
Located North-East

EV Wraps Model 3 Aero Wheel wraps in Satin Black -£40
Fits preface. Example picture attached.
View attachment 626022

Jeda 15W Qi Wireless charger V2 and spacer -£40
Boxed. Slight used condition. Works flawlessly. Horizontal and Portrait. USB wires included. Spacer incase wired option at same time as wireless.
View attachment 626018 View attachment 626019
Bump. Still got Aero Wraps and wireless charger

Just bought one of these, dammit! How come you're selling out of interest?
I bought it way before I bought the car. It has literally just arrived. In the interim I've bought an aftermarket caddy for the front storage. It's handy for keeping my charging cards in. Sadly withthe hub in place, it doesn't fit so I've decided to keep the caddy and find a smaller USB splitter for the ports.

Reactions: Durzel
Status
Not open for further replies.