Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale - postage not included, if more than one item is required then postage can be combined

Taptes USB HUB PRO - 02 Provides 6 transmit data and power points - used but in v good condition with original box - £10
View attachment 645631
View attachment 645632
RockBros Bike Carrying System - Adonised red and can carry 2 bikes. Only used for 2 journeys so in excellent condition and boxed - £90
View attachment 645633
View attachment 645634
Model 3 Frunk Mat - used but v good condition £10
View attachment 645638
SOLD - Taptes Weatherproof Rear Car Mat - used but good condition - £20
View attachment 645639
View attachment 645640
Mennekes Type 2 Charging Cable - Model 3 and others - New and unused £100
View attachment 645644
View attachment 645645

I've sent a PM re the Mennekes cable. Thanks...

I have a brand-new, in box and sealed set of premium dashcams for sale.

Garmin 66W and Garmin Mini Dashcam. Currently one of the best and simplest solutions if anyone needs them for additional cars.

Obviously not needed as Tesla has enough cameras, purchased as I planned to get another car first. Can post at additional cost. Price for both cams is £228 (£129 for the 66w and £99 for the Mini. Currently £298 for the set).

Thanks

Last edited:
Got your pm but I'm again having problems replying - comes up with an error saying my message looks like spam (!)

I'll try again - message was saying that happy to arrange PayPal etc....

Might be worth contacting one of the Admins to sort out the messaging?

Moderator comment - @Abu el Banat - It looks like your account is triggering the antispam filters for some reason. I try and give @doug a PM (also try Contact us) and hopefully he will receive it. He is aware of the issue, but obviously if you have no way of privately contacting him I can see if I can escalate again.

Appears in now able to pm - thanks for intervention

Glad its working now. I checked with admin and the reason why your conversation messages were being blocked is because the system expects some level of forum participation before you can start a conversation. Its basically a trap to stop new users from joining the forum and spamming other members with messages.

So anyone wanting to jump into the for sale etc section will need to have had a number of forum posts approved before being able to participate in any private conversation.

Thanks - and not unexpected or unfair - I've been lurking for a few months and since joining have been doing more reading than posting - I've found myself joining forums every time I've changed my car & it's fair up say that the move to Tesla has thrown up many questions - all of which I'm happy to say have been addressed by reading these pages - I'm very grateful

For Sale - postage not included, if more than one item is required then postage can be combined:

Topfit Touch Screen Protector - Model 3/S/X - HD version. New and boxed - £8

Steering Wheel carbon fibre effect covers - been used so may need new adhesive tape applying - £5

Torque Alliance Centre Console CF effect covers - used and no box but decent condition, will need new adhesive tape adding - £10

Basenor Model 3 Door Seal Kit X0011261P9 - New in packaging - £12

VXDAS Model 3 Rear Trunk Struts - New Boxed set of 2 - £10

SOLD - Model 3 Frunk Struts - New in packaging x2 struts - £10

Taptes Wireless Charger Mat - TM3-05-15W - used but comes in original box - £10

SOLD - Taptes USB HUB PRO - 02 Provides 6 transmit data and power points - used but in v good condition with original box - £10

SOLD - RockBros Bike Carrying System - Adonised red and can carry 2 bikes. Only used for 2 journeys so in excellent condition and boxed - £90

SOLD - Model 3 Frunk Mat - used but v good condition £10

SOLD - Taptes Weatherproof Rear Car Mat - used but good condition - £20

SOLD - Mennekes Type 2 Charging Cable - Model 3 and others - New and unused £100

Glad its working now. I checked with admin and the reason why your conversation messages were being blocked is because the system expects some level of forum participation before you can start a conversation. Its basically a trap to stop new users from joining the forum and spamming other members with messages.

So anyone wanting to jump into the for sale etc section will need to have had a number of forum posts approved before being able to participate in any private conversation.
Just to add to this I’m on other car forums and have seen quite a few wanted ads being replied to by new users and I’m sure you can guess the rest - payment made in good faith, no goods, no contact, no refund.
I lost about £100 or so, but managed to threaten my way back to a refund.
Basically only deal with regular users. Good policy here by the looks of it!

FOR SALE

4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 18" Tyres - 67 miles NEW - Collect London

Hi
(selling for a pal who doesn't do social media or forums)
A pal has Just collected his brand new Tesla Model 3 with standard 18" aero wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres 235/45 R18 98 W. At 67 miles on clock he's had Cross Climates fitted so 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 are for sale as virtually new. £350. Collect Beckenham London area.
I presume you can message me on the forum
Regards Paul

For Sale - postage not included, if more than one item is required then postage can be combined:

Topfit Touch Screen Protector - Model 3/S/X - HD version. New and boxed - £8

Steering Wheel & Indicator / Gear Lever carbon fibre effect covers - been used so may need new adhesive tape applying - £5

Torque Alliance Centre Console CF effect covers - used and no box but decent condition, will need new adhesive tape adding - £5

Taptes Wireless Charger Mat - TM3-05-15W - used but comes in original box - £10

FOR SALE

4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 18" Tyres - 67 miles NEW - Collect London

Hi
(selling for a pal who doesn't do social media or forums)
A pal has Just collected his brand new Tesla Model 3 with standard 18" aero wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres 235/45 R18 98 W. At 67 miles on clock he's had Cross Climates fitted so 4 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4 are for sale as virtually new. £350. Collect Beckenham London area.
I presume you can message me on the forum
Regards Paul
I'll take the tyres please

I have a set of genuine Tesla floor mats spare, had them in my old SR+ and now surplus. In car for 8.5k and in very good condition.

Also have frunk mat, rubber type, it’s one off Amazon, but can’t actually tell difference between this and the genuine Tesla one. As new as never use frunk!!

And a set of Tesla mudflaps (boxed unused), genuine ones so only cover front wheels. Have the extendable bits that you can stick on so they can be ripped off by the first bump you go over - great feature!!!!

DM me if interested or want pics. Location, London E12, collection would be ideal but could post. Cheers.
Price please?

Status
Not open for further replies.