Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK For Sale / Wanted / Free [closed for new items]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few items I never got around to fitting on my 2019 Model 3 before swapping for 2021. Willing to sell as a bundle or individual. Prices delivered via PayPal or BACS.
Located North-East

EV Wraps Model 3 Aero Wheel wraps in Satin Black -£30
Fits preface. Example picture attached.
View attachment 626022

Jeda 15W Qi Wireless charger V2 and spacer -£30
Boxed. Slight used condition. Works flawlessly. Horizontal and Portrait. USB wires included. Spacer incase wired option at same time as wireless.
View attachment 626018 View attachment 626019

Centre console tidy with coin tray- £10
excellent condition, pre-2021 shape

I have a set of four Model S wheels - 19" Turbine pattern - two of which have part worn Sottozero winter tyres on. The other two have no tyres but all 4 have the TPMS sensors. I'm open to offers above £50/wheel for two or four of them, preferably local to North Leicestershire.
If these are still available, I’d like to buy all 4. Travel to west bridgford quite often so can pick them up on route.

Hi all - a set of 4 18inch Aero wheels / covers from a 2019 Model 3 Long Range for sale - comes with the original Michelin Pilot Sport tyres. Probably only used between 1,000 to 2,000 miles. I haven't noticed any damage on them. Located in north west London. Please message me directly if interested. Thanks

For sale.

Model 3 Sunshades - front and rear with carry case. Never used, selling as I'm exploring tinting.

£45 delivered via Hermes.

Attachments

• 20210328_130359.jpg
    20210328_130359.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 20210328_130527.jpg
    20210328_130527.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20210328_131436.jpg
    20210328_131436.jpg
    696.8 KB · Views: 60
Topfit Touch Screen Protector - Model 3/S/X - HD version. New and boxed - £5 + £2 postage

Steering Wheel & Indicator / Gear Lever carbon fibre effect covers - been used so may need new adhesive tape applying - FREE

Torque Alliance Centre Console CF effect covers - used and no box but decent condition, will need new adhesive tape adding - FREE

Happy for someone to have all the CF effect covers for FREE, includes x4 pieces for the centre console, indicator and gear stalk, plus x3 pieces for the steering wheel. £2 postage

Reactions: m3p_uk
Topfit Touch Screen Protector - Model 3/S/X - HD version. New and boxed - £3 + £2 postage

SOLD - Steering Wheel & Indicator / Gear Lever carbon fibre effect covers - been used so may need new adhesive tape applying - FREE

SOLD - Torque Alliance Centre Console CF effect covers - used and no box but decent condition, will need new adhesive tape adding - FREE

Happy for someone to have all the CF effect covers for FREE, includes x4 pieces for the centre console, indicator and gear stalk, plus x3 pieces for the steering wheel. £2 postage

New Tesla Wall Connector (2.5m Cable) £380
Received the charger from ebay, this morning, it was sold as a 7.5m cable! 2.5m is too short for me. So before I return it, anyone close to Sheffield want it before I return. Just want the £380 I paid for it so no offers.
The box was sealed when I got it and everything is unused and still in the wrapping.
Collection before Monday.
Thanks
I ordered a 5mt one by mistake and when I spoke to them they said they would exchange it for a 7.5mt at no exta charge, might be worth a call to your local dealers, pehaps saying it was a gift to you and you don't have the recipt? Might be worth a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone interested in a 3-Phase Rolec charger? It has been altered to remove the light off the top. The top socket is 3-phase, the bottom is a 13-amp socket. Am pretty sure it could be converted to single phase, or a second type 3 socket added. Removed as I had to replace with a smart charger to work with my solar.

The Role charger will need a new ground anchor, you can buy them on the web.

Item is located in Wokingham.
Ed
IMG_1849.jpeg

Recently got the Brodit iPhone MagSafer mount for my M3P.

Works well but there is slight movement on the phone when driving so it's a bit annoying to me lol, but might not be to others.

Decided to go for a QuadLock one instead so looking to sell this on.

Will sell the lot for £25 (plus p&p) or local collection in Warrington area.

Cheers
Adam

How do you power it? I am finding the regular USB in my Tesla won't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moderator comment - In an attempt to reduce the administration burden on this thread, this thread is now closed for future updates. A new thread has been started at UK For Sale / Wanted / Free

This thread is an unwieldly 18 pages of posts, many of which are deleted from public view, many containing items that save been sold or found and many that are still currently wanted or for sale.

If your item or request falls into the still current category and you would like your item moved to the new thread, please use the report function to highlight the post and an attempt will be made to move it.

The plan is to unsticky this thread over the next few months with the eventual aim of potentially deleting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlatSix911
Status
Not open for further replies.