Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my used Jeda Wireless Phone Charger Pad for Model 3 (June 2019) as the car has gone.
All boxed with cables. Originally cost around £90.
Can sell for £30 plus whatever the postage works out to be.

unnamed (3).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

I've begrudgingly taken off my H&R 30/30mm front and rear lowering springs - part no.28659-1. This will fit both LR and P versions. Only did a few hundred miles on them.

I'm after £150 inc P&P

s-l1600.jpg

Before:
IMG_20210308_085045.jpg

After:
IMG_20210308_173952.jpg

My car feels 'floaty' now and it's made a very noticeable difference reverting back to stock springs not to mention the obvious tyre gap. (The front looks lower due to my drive being angled btw).

Front roof window blind for sale, MIC Model 3, Grey. Covers the entire roof window and stops the heat coming down from the roof and keeps your head cool. Inc fixing clips. Fitted and removed in seconds. Folds for easy storage.
£30 Inc postage

Wanted:

Does anyone have a Jeda phone dock spacer for sale that they aren’t using? I’ve got a new iPhone which doesn’t fit under the dock lip (?) of the pre-refresh OEM wireless charging pad with a case fitted.

Thanks in advance.

Wanted:

Does anyone have a Jeda phone dock spacer for sale that they aren’t using? I’ve got a new iPhone which doesn’t fit under the dock lip (?) of the pre-refresh OEM wireless charging pad with a case fitted.

Thanks in advance.
Don't suppose anyone has a rear numberplate mount for an M3 they want rid of?
As it happens I have each of these to spare, you are welcome to send over a PM if you are still in need!

Reactions: Durzel and TesTed
WANTED.

Looking for full interior head lining, sun visors, A, B and C roof pillar trims.

Am likely to trade I’m my 3 soon, but want to keep my upgraded alcantara headlining as I’ll be getting another model 3 and will want to put it in my new car.

if anyone happens to have a full headliner and accessories etc let me know.

WANTED.

Looking for full interior head lining, sun visors, A, B and C roof pillar trims.

Am likely to trade I’m my 3 soon, but want to keep my upgraded alcantara headlining as I’ll be getting another model 3 and will want to put it in my new car.

if anyone happens to have a full headliner and accessories etc let me know.
I doubt you will have any luck on here, be better looking for a smashed one that's being broke for spares, or of interest where did you get it done and what was the cost? Thanks

I've begrudgingly taken off my H&R 30/30mm front and rear lowering springs - part no.28659-1. This will fit both LR and P versions. Only did a few hundred miles on them.

I'm after £150 inc P&P

View attachment 711943
Before:
View attachment 711940

After:
View attachment 711941
My car feels 'floaty' now and it's made a very noticeable difference reverting back to stock springs not to mention the obvious tyre gap. (The front looks lower due to my drive being angled btw).
Might be interested. PM me :)

As my P3D will be going soon (long story), I'm selling my all season tyres I bought around a year ago for winter use.

4 x Goodyear Vector 4seasons G3 235/45 R18 98Y XL, MFS, 3PMSF on 4 x Brock B32 Matt Black 8.5x18 ET40 5x114.3 64.2

Ideal tyres for wet UK winters. They have 7mm of tread as they have only covered 433 miles in the 5 months I had them fitted (according to my TeslaMate logs). No punctures, repairs or cuts. These are directional and the wheels I removed the from are marked, FL has mostly rubbed off.

Wheels have no damage and They do fit a Model 3 Performance! I'll let you work out how much this set would cost brand new, it's a lot more than I'm asking that's all I'll say! When I took them out one of the stick-on wheel weights on the RL tyre had come off, so for safety these must be re-balanced. I think my asking price reflects this minor inconvenience.

They come with Brock centre caps (I never did buy Tesla ones) and black wheel nut caps with removal tool, they use the standard wheel nuts. H-premium covers included.

£850 ono. collection only in south Leicestershire. They will be going up on eBay too.

TapTes Wireless Charge Mat for pre-June 2020 Model 3 (the ones with two USB A plugs in the console). I believe it is the version 2 model. It served me well since 2019 but my and my wife's iPhone Max phones with cases do not fit on it in portrait orientation. Recently replaced with a Jeda pad so no longer needed. Comes with box, manual and all cables. Free to a good home, including postage within the UK.

IMG_3512.jpgIMG_3513.jpgIMG_3514.jpgIMG_3515.jpgIMG_3516.jpg

Reactions: m3p_uk
TapTes Wireless Charge Mat for pre-June 2020 Model 3 (the ones with two USB A plugs in the console). I believe it is the version 2 model. It served me well since 2019 but my and my wife's iPhone Max phones with cases do not fit on it in portrait orientation. Recently replaced with a Jeda pad so no longer needed. Comes with box, manual and all cables. Free to a good home, including postage within the UK.

View attachment 722571View attachment 722572View attachment 722573View attachment 722574View attachment 722575
Now gone.

As my P3D will be going soon (long story), I'm selling my all season tyres I bought around a year ago for winter use.

4 x Goodyear Vector 4seasons G3 235/45 R18 98Y XL, MFS, 3PMSF on 4 x Brock B32 Matt Black 8.5x18 ET40 5x114.3 64.2

Ideal tyres for wet UK winters. They have 7mm of tread as they have only covered 433 miles in the 5 months I had them fitted (according to my TeslaMate logs). No punctures, repairs or cuts. These are directional and the wheels I removed the from are marked, FL has mostly rubbed off.

Wheels have no damage and They do fit a Model 3 Performance! I'll let you work out how much this set would cost brand new, it's a lot more than I'm asking that's all I'll say! When I took them out one of the stick-on wheel weights on the RL tyre had come off, so for safety these must be re-balanced. I think my asking price reflects this minor inconvenience.

They come with Brock centre caps (I never did buy Tesla ones) and black wheel nut caps with removal tool, they use the standard wheel nuts. H-premium covers included.

£850 ono. collection only in south Leicestershire. They will be going up on eBay too.

Hi Matt,

Are these still available? Don't seem to be able to PM you but am interested.