Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] Holiday update - 2020.48.26/.30/.35.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some links to the new games (Yes I'm hoping for more than just games too)

Polytopia Wikia

Cabal Wiki

Cat Quest 1

Not to seem ungrateful or anything.... but I REALLY don't want more games. I'm sure I remember ditching TRAX as 'unimpressive' when it was released for MS DOS 6.0!

Not worth the bandwidth they're transmitted on (imo).

Last edited:
I’ve posted this elsewhere too but I’d rather get rid of the whole arcade section to free up memory/space and make other parts of the system that are more useful run more efficiently

Heck, even if it just makes a bit of space for better wear levelling on the eMMC's it would be worth ditching. At the very least, offer a 'lite' install that's game free. Now that would be a good feature! I suspect the 'need' for endless bug fixes and updates might limit opportunities to sneak in other unpublicised 'fixes'.

Cat. Pigeons. Amongst.

https://twitter.com/sacramentotesla/status/1342160744113033216?s=09

20201224_174526.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: CMc1
Tweet unavailable which gives some credence to the post. I guess this is Brandon as in FSD beta Brandon? Although it says he is in New York...
No idea sadly, could well be fake.

Just strange that in so many hours there's only been one image of 2020.48.25, would have thought more would have received and confirmed it by now.

Also, release notes for 48.25 look a bit tame compared to Elon's hype.