Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK / HW3 upgrade (FSD car) - confirmed by the SC

Maxim

Jan 8, 2019
UK
Model X 2019, FSD, HW2.5, MCU2

Made a request via mobile app, received an SMS:

"Hi Maxim, (Model X, 09xxxx)

We have found that additional parts are required for the requested FSD upgrade. We've placed them on order and expect them to arrive in time for your appointment.

Thank you,
Tesla Service

NB: All warranty concerns are subject to onsite inspection to determine validity."

JCLa

Dec 8, 2020
Havering
No but I was thinking of doing so, appointment now changed to 23rd as it has to be done at the service centre.

Hi, was your upgrade completed? I have a 2017 Model S (purchased 2019 with FSD) and I am told by local service centre that the HW3 free upgrade is not yet available in the UK.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC