TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

UK Market Situation and Outlook

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by farzyness, May 19, 2014.

1. farzyness

farzyness Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?

Hello all,

Since Tesla is gearing up to release their right-hand drive model to the UK within a month or so - I figure having a thread that tracks UK specific news and happenings helpful (a la China thread). Members of the board from the UK - your input would be awesome as far as overall awareness, reception, or anything Tesla that's worth a mention.

I'd like to kick off the discussion with a couple articles published recently regarding the UK release of the car:

Tesla promises electric car revolution - Telegraph
    Tesla Is About To Take Over Britain - Business Insider

As well as Top Gear magazine written overview of the Model S:

Maserati Ghibli takes on Tesla Model S - BBC Top Gear

2. farzyness

farzyness Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?

I'd like to post the comment section in the Telegraph article that has been posted to Reddit. Reason why I post this is because it seems like deja vu from the naysayer perspective. I still can't get over the constant reminders that most of the population, regardless of what country you talk about, is still very ignorant when it comes to the Model S and its capabilities.

Tesla promises electric car revolution : Tesla electric car owners will be able to drive 300 miles without stopping and restore almost half of battery life in just 20 minutes, company claims : technology