Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Market Situation and Outlook

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

farzyness

Food lover. Entrepreneur. Did I say food lover?
Aug 8, 2013
Earth
Hello all,

Since Tesla is gearing up to release their right-hand drive model to the UK within a month or so - I figure having a thread that tracks UK specific news and happenings helpful (a la China thread). Members of the board from the UK - your input would be awesome as far as overall awareness, reception, or anything Tesla that's worth a mention.

I'd like to kick off the discussion with a couple articles published recently regarding the UK release of the car:

Tesla promises electric car revolution - Telegraph
Tesla Is About To Take Over Britain - Business Insider

As well as Top Gear magazine written overview of the Model S:

Maserati Ghibli takes on Tesla Model S - BBC Top Gear

I'd like to post the comment section in the Telegraph article that has been posted to Reddit. Reason why I post this is because it seems like deja vu from the naysayer perspective. I still can't get over the constant reminders that most of the population, regardless of what country you talk about, is still very ignorant when it comes to the Model S and its capabilities.

Tesla promises electric car revolution : Tesla electric car owners will be able to drive 300 miles without stopping and restore almost half of battery life in just 20 minutes, company claims : technology