Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 gone tits

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
Extended steering wheel using left scroll wheel and it continued to extend to max, with no input. Had to use driver profile switch to make it retract in. Scroll wheel became unresponsive.

Followed by these error messages appearing when selecting drive.
C0A2ADBF-A0F3-4099-8B6B-147CD8E11EA5.jpeg

Tesla support rebooted car remotely as I was unable to with a faulty scroll wheel. Didn’t fix.

They pushed V10 through again, but that failed to complete installation (according to their end). Appeared successful on the car. Faults still appeared also.

Support sent tow truck to recover to nearest support centre 100mi away. And 4 hours later enterprise delivered Mercedes C200 to use as loaner. Pissed as I now have to fill with petrol at own cost...

Tesla have been known to reimburse fuel costs, if its a few quid I'd not bother personally and it looks like they've fixed yours - someone didn't push a plug home fully (slightly worrying but there's probably lots on all cars we'd probably better off not knowing!)

Reactions: CMc1
Tesla have been known to reimburse fuel costs, if its a few quid I'd not bother personally and it looks like they've fixed yours - someone didn't push a plug home fully (slightly worrying but there's probably lots on all cars we'd probably better off not knowing!)
Agreed. Human factors right there.

Anyone have a phone number for Leeds SC to organise collection? They’ve sent SMS to say it’s ready, but not responding to my replies.

• Disagree
Reactions: MacPaul
Agreed. Human factors right there.

Anyone have a phone number for Leeds SC to organise collection? They’ve sent SMS to say it’s ready, but not responding to my replies.

There is no number...

You could try booking an appointment and just tell them in the details bit that you've tried to contact them, they'll respond and cancel the booking, its a bit rubbish but it what I've had to do before now over something else.

Reactions: CMc1
There is no number...

You could try booking an appointment and just tell them in the details bit that you've tried to contact them, they'll respond and cancel the booking, its a bit rubbish but it what I've had to do before now over something else.
This is where Tesla fails. Thanks for the info.

I ended ringing the service line again usually for roadside assistance) and they could see my SMS trail. They then put me through to UK service (why the call never went there in first place beyond me), who said they’ll email the SC group mailbox to get them to contact me.

Very long winded