Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 order page open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if the amount will increase as well, like it did this year...
DVLA usually make incremental changes to VED so I would almost certainly expect a small annual increase like the one we had this year. They rarely make changes that massively alter the VED for cars that are already on the road since its seen as unfair to people who have already bought and are thus stuck. So if its a factor in your purchase I would not be too concerned that it will suddenly double for you or something.
Of course the flip side that no one on here has mentioned is that the first year VED on the Model 3 is £0 which is good
For a BMW M3 for example it would be £1280!

Just spoke to the delivery team (I'd ended up with my order not being linked to reservation, all sorted now).

They said orders with reservations still likely for very Late June / early July, but any new orders that aren't likely until August.

They'll probably have three delivery hubs across the UK; including one near Heathrow and one near Edinburgh (not sure on third).

I have my a
Those on Scotland can also apply for an interest free loan of up to £35k, maybe. Details are scant and need to be investigated by phone via the energy saving trust, which I haven't done. 0% finance on a car loan is a good feeling.
I have my application in. It is suspended until Model 3 is added to the approved list (it's being processed), then it will go through credit approval. You can apply online, attaching your Order form from Tesla.
Must live in Scotland though.

Reactions: Oddbin
Its not the RN (Reservation Number)

Once you have ordered there is a document in your account titled Booking Invoice. In there is an Invoice Number which has a prefix, then lots of 0s followed by the last 4 digits that you want e.g. 4010A0000001234

Here's what my email says..... seems to contradict itself....

This trade-in offer is valid for 24 hours from the date below
08/05/2019

Trade-in date and maximum mileage:
The offer is based on trade-in within 90 days with a maximum additional mileage of 2.000miles per month.

I read that as saying that you must accept the OFFER within 24 hours, but then the actual trade-in (handing over of the car) must happen within 90 days/6000 miles after that.

Which of course leaves you in a hole if the delivery of the new car you are ordering takes more than 90 days.

They said orders with reservations still likely for very Late June / early July, but any new orders that aren't likely until August.

Interesting - the order page still says June for new orders; they really should update if thats not accurate.

Kind of off-topic: has anybody with a pending order had any joy logging into the app? I was able to for a few days after ordering, but it now says “there are no products linked to your account”. Before I could see my lootbox and some model 3 orientation videos.