TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

UK Model 3 order page open!

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by NorfolkMustard, Apr 30, 2019.

1. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Active Member

No you are not. Your previous posts flogging your referral code were in the [one and only] Referrals thread where such things are permitted. This is not that thread and is clearly a blatant SPAM in violation of the Forum Rules - did you read them? Thought not.

• Like x 2
  2. Jason71

Jason71 Member

DVLA usually make incremental changes to VED so I would almost certainly expect a small annual increase like the one we had this year. They rarely make changes that massively alter the VED for cars that are already on the road since its seen as unfair to people who have already bought and are thus stuck. So if its a factor in your purchase I would not be too concerned that it will suddenly double for you or something.
    Of course the flip side that no one on here has mentioned is that the first year VED on the Model 3 is £0 which is good
    For a BMW M3 for example it would be £1280!

3. ben_c

ben_c Member

Just spoke to the delivery team (I'd ended up with my order not being linked to reservation, all sorted now).

They said orders with reservations still likely for very Late June / early July, but any new orders that aren't likely until August.

They'll probably have three delivery hubs across the UK; including one near Heathrow and one near Edinburgh (not sure on third).

• Informative x 3
  4. Rob R

Rob R Member

I have my a
    I have my application in. It is suspended until Model 3 is added to the approved list (it's being processed), then it will go through credit approval. You can apply online, attaching your Order form from Tesla.
    Must live in Scotland though.

• Like x 1
  5. Rob R

Rob R Member

Basically yes, they will want to see the part exchange before valuing, but they certainly do it.

6. geneclean55

geneclean55 Active Member

7. -DB-

-DB- Member

#147 -DB-, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    What do I put in as the order no? Mine starts RN

The last few digits?

8. geneclean55

geneclean55 Active Member

Should be last 4 digits

• Like x 1
  9. -DB-

-DB- Member

Great thanks.

10. Midnight Star

Midnight Star Member

Its not the RN (Reservation Number)

Once you have ordered there is a document in your account titled Booking Invoice. In there is an Invoice Number which has a prefix, then lots of 0s followed by the last 4 digits that you want e.g. 4010A0000001234

11. -DB-

-DB- Member

Ok cool. invoice number it is then!

Thanks

12. hatrack

hatrack Member

It’s a shame the spreadsheet isn’t tracking what version people have ordered.

It would be interesting to see the split.

Do we know if Tesla has delivered SR+ to Europe yet?

13. AidenL

AidenL Member

Mine had the same terms.

14. arg

arg Supporting Member

I read that as saying that you must accept the OFFER within 24 hours, but then the actual trade-in (handing over of the car) must happen within 90 days/6000 miles after that.

Which of course leaves you in a hole if the delivery of the new car you are ordering takes more than 90 days.

15. AidenL

AidenL Member

Yep, I interpreted it in the same way also.

16. SimonEV1

SimonEV1 Member

Did the autopilot (full) get more expensive? A few days ago it was £4900 now it shows as £5800

17. NorfolkMustard

18. smythey

smythey Member

Interesting - the order page still says June for new orders; they really should update if thats not accurate.

Kind of off-topic: has anybody with a pending order had any joy logging into the app? I was able to for a few days after ordering, but it now says “there are no products linked to your account”. Before I could see my lootbox and some model 3 orientation videos.

19. Kuro68k

Kuro68k Active Member

Have they added the $400 price hike that the US got?

20. smythey

smythey Member

No. Not yet anyway. :eek: