Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 order page open!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody considered cancelling there reservation/order since the acquisition of Maxwell Technologies? Could be a game changer for the battery and the cost of the cars? Though not sure what the time frame would be to implement.

I have paid my deposit though I think I will wait for the pcp deals to go live instead of HP

Does anyone know the difference between using Barclays or Blackhorse for the Hire Purchase? I've tried calling Tesla (I have various other questions too) but after 30min the phone went dead! Will try again tomorrow but thought I'd try here first!

What happened with Barclays?

Repeated fined, massive amounts, for fragrantly rigging or breaching the regulations. They don't deserve my business (banked with them for 3 generations until they started being fined ... I take a dim view of anyone I do business with who banks with them, for that reason, and fully expect that other people should do, of me, if I still did. Same with lying, cheating, VW and all the Marques in their stable.

I have the option to vote with my feet, so have done.

For anybody else looking into insurance for the Model 3, DirectLine are now able to give online quotes. They still have the banner at the top of the page saying they are still working on it, but I was able to go through the whole process and get a quote for a M3 SR+. Pretty decent quote too. :)

Reactions: -DB- and Avendit
Was about £430 for me+wife, but we are mid life crisis age with very clean history. That was a simple quote without moving our multi car over for more discounts, but didn't include the legal, hire car options etc.