Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

corbett666

Member
Apr 20, 2021
170
222
Cambridge, UK
While we're waiting And got enough accessories to open a store ? . I bet no ones got a brolly may be something else to buy with the currect forecast n something to do lol
You know the only thing stopping me buying one of these is the judgment my friends and family will cast down on me if I did!! I do actually want one!!! :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rookie_Pete

corbett666

Member
Apr 20, 2021
170
222
Cambridge, UK
I {jokingly} said last week, and when the totally unreliable BBC with their ‘most powerful weather computer in the world’ were stating an extended heat wave……I bet it all breaks down and rains

It’s looking soggy for most of us and the 22nd has gone from ‘chance’ of light showers in the afternoon to you will be wetter than an otters pocket 😡😭

Whatever the weather it can’t dampen the excitement 🎊 we’re British so just CARRY ON 😂😂
Haha I'm picking up on the 18th. A week ago, it was sunny, 6 days ago 20% chance of rain... Then I had storms, now its like 80% chance of rain in the middle of 3 and endless string of rain. Good job they are good in floods!! But you never know, the following week might change again to heatwave... one thing you can guarantee about our weather, is that you can't guarantee our weather!! haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: will_wonka

M3P_W8

2021 M3P
Jan 12, 2021
156
187
UK
With the first Performance deliveries/collections being tomorrow, I presume that some of our cars will already be the delivery/collection centres already... or at least arriving sometime today.

Anyone live near enough to go and take a look and some photos later for a sneak preview!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SiBurt

Spinney

Member
May 12, 2021
8
31
Solihull
I've read in other forums that the car comes with a pre installed 64gb flash drive for sentry mode as standard. But I couldn't see any mention of this in the spec on the Tesla website.

Can anyone confirm this?
 

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
7,964
5,458
Surrey, UK
It will have been in the configurator when you ordered the car. Currently listed as 128GB. Its basically a USB thumb drive.

1623751307373.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: corbett666

Davecake

Member
Mar 15, 2021
56
37
Uk
All u lot getting yours early are u now leaving the waiting room into the labour ward n finally onto the model 3 delivered suite soon to be at tesla n toddlers with your newbies . Hope all goes well for you all
 
  • Like
Reactions: will_wonka

Alic01

Member
Apr 22, 2021
196
208
Aberdeenshire
I just got my text with the exact pickup location. I Love that Tesla use What Three Words to help you find it!!! So innovative!!
Its a great feature I just wish you could use it in the M3 like you can in many other cars.

What’s the point in publicising a feature that works better in other manufacturers cars!? I guess the sat nav in the M3 can accept it by transferring via the app from Google maps but it’s a bit of a faff
 

Mickyp2810

Member
Jun 7, 2021
12
7
Bedfordshire, UK
Got a text for payment today for my Brent Cross delivery on 25th although My Account hasn’t been updated yet. Live chat said they jumped the gun on the texts but I did manage to get a registration number. Starting to feel real now :)
 

Davecake

Member
Mar 15, 2021
56
37
Uk
Got a text for payment today for my Brent Cross delivery on 25th although My Account hasn’t been updated yet. Live chat said they jumped the gun on the texts but I did manage to get a registration number. Starting to feel real now :)
I got text for payment yesterday 4 deliv on 22nd but still no inv in account .was told to give it 2 days
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mickyp2810
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.


SUPPORT TMC
Top