Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jez_GB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nottinghamshire, UK
*** First world Problem ***

Not sure if this is for here, del & col experience, or some general thread for whinging [email protected], however.... Have you seen the weather forecast for this Friday 😭

So envious of those of you lucky enough to get yours in this fantastic sunshine..... Chances are by the time the low-loader gets to me, the car will be in a proper state 😞

Mar 15, 2021
Essex
Just emptied my SR plus out (Mavis)and gave her a clean. I’ve also charged her up for 80% ready for the new owner so they get a decent start. I’ve deleted my phone off the car and I’ve also removed my credit card details from my Tesla account associated with Mavis. That car has been bloody brilliant and I’ve loved driving her every day.
At some point tomorrow all will be forgotten when Gladys rocks up and the excitement of setting her up will begin.

corbett666

Apr 20, 2021
Cambridge, UK
Just emptied my SR plus out (Mavis)and gave her a clean. I’ve also charged her up for 80% ready for the new owner so they get a decent start. I’ve deleted my phone off the car and I’ve also removed my credit card details from my Tesla account associated with Mavis. That car has been bloody brilliant and I’ve loved driving her every day.
At some point tomorrow all will be forgotten when Gladys rocks up and the excitement of setting her up will begin.
When does Gladys make her grand entrance?

Reactions: Sunderland boy

Orange

Apr 12, 2021
UK

Just don't let Mavis see you with Gladys, she may get jealous, younger model more attractive & agile and that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC