Don't think it's you with the windows buddy they drop on exit to make sure they clear of body also the seal is better if they close against the rubber .Shame the general chat thread was closed, guess we’ll have to dump it all in here.
It’s been great getting to know the car this past week. Still deciding whether to raise very minor blemishes with Tesla or just get on with it.
A few little things:
1. The orange and red traffic lines are pointless. From what I understand they’re data from other Teslas being there but when I’m sat somewhere as the only car in sight with red lines around me it’s a bit daft. That’s not live traffic data or even close.
2. I don’t know what it is but I keep accidentally putting a window down getting in and out of the car. Obviously my fault, user error, but I’ll have to get in the habit of grabbing the door properly, I don’t recall touching the window buttons but I must be. Got in yesterday and wiped the windscreen of the built up rainwater and it all poured in the drivers side which was open 2 inches.
3. Most of the games are “waiting to update”. There’s no way of forcing them to do it. Seems like if it skips them on a software update for whatever reason you have to wait until the next software release.
4. Walked to my car yesterday and the door wouldn’t open. Had to get out my phone and click unlock. Not a big deal but odd, especially since my phone must have been connected to be able to unlock it in the app.
5. Sentry is great but every time I get in the car there’s at least one or two events. I mostly just ignore them now as it takes too long to look at each time but one day there’ll be something I should have checked out at that location. Skipping the video on doesn’t seem to work, the viewer doesn’t like it so you have to sit and wait.
6. It’s a bit weird the some M3Ps from the same factory and same delivery boat have passenger lumbar and some don’t. You’d think they’d all be the same, or at least consistent with a particular model.