Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgfsr

Apr 14, 2021
Wexford, Ireland
Can I ask what forum you have all moved over to if any? :)
I’m too busy driving 🤣

all I can say is Wow, just wow. Worth every second of the wait. Thank you all 😊

Attachments

• 6E9D5B80-C402-41B5-954A-4FF64E2F972B.jpeg
    6E9D5B80-C402-41B5-954A-4FF64E2F972B.jpeg
    799.2 KB · Views: 43

Davecake

Mar 15, 2021
Uk
Anyone able to confirmed the battery that the M3P's have come with?

Can I ask what forum you have all moved over to if any? :)
Hi Sarah bit all over the place now think we got chucked onto general q2 delivery/collection today I noticed this link

Model 3 performance 2021 Collection/Delivery Q2 experience​

I've made suggestion that we sort something on 10th n that thread still open lots of us wandering round the threads I feel . My key cards bent up 2 .

SarahWalker72

Mar 20, 2021
Glossop, UK
Hi Sarah bit all over the place now think we got chucked onto general q2 delivery/collection today I noticed this link

Model 3 performance 2021 Collection/Delivery Q2 experience​

I've made suggestion that we sort something on 10th n that thread still open lots of us wandering round the threads I feel . My key cards bent up 2 .
Thanks feel a bit lost at the moment as all my friends have disappeared :)
Car is amazing though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC