Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon
Thank you for your email.

Your order is not yet matched to a vehicle. However we are expecting our performance Model 3s to arrive approximately in June. As soon as we have any further information regarding this we will update you accordingly.

Kind regards,

This is what I got when I asked about my delivery date to Dublin. Ordered mid February

Last edited:
Good afternoon
Thank you for your email.

Your order is not yet matched to a vehicle. However we are expecting our performance Model 3s to arrive approximately in June. As soon as we have any further information regarding this we will update you accordingly.

Kind regards,

This is what I got when I asked about my delivery date to Dublin. Ordered mid February
Morning, your email reply stacks up as I believe when you ordered your MP3 in Ireland the estimated delivery was always June. For some reason the Uk was always May and still is. Fingers crossed we will all get a text soon

Thought I would give our helpful Tesla support team another ring to see if I would get a different response to the last time I called as everyone was getting conflicting messages. I again gave my reference number and asked for a status update to which she replied with the standard response of “ We are waiting for you to get matched with a car and when that happens we will contact you”
When I asked her if delivery was scheduled in May as advertised on the web site she stated there will be multiple deliveries during the course of May and June and she also confirmed there was a ship on route with all 3 versions of the model 3 on the ship. Just to be sure I said. Can you confirm there are Model 3 performance models on the ship and she stated “yes”. I asked her what was the process for matching the car to the owner and her response was normally we go on when the vehicle was booked and what the spec of the vehicle is. Let’s see what happens !!!

Thought I would give our helpful Tesla support team another ring to see if I would get a different response to the last time I called as everyone was getting conflicting messages. I again gave my reference number and asked for a status update to which she replied with the standard response of “ We are waiting for you to get matched with a car and when that happens we will contact you”
When I asked her if delivery was scheduled in May as advertised on the web site she stated there will be multiple deliveries during the course of May and June and she also confirmed there was a ship on route with all 3 versions of the model 3 on the ship. Just to be sure I said. Can you confirm there are Model 3 performance models on the ship and she stated “yes”. I asked her what was the process for matching the car to the owner and her response was normally we go on when the vehicle was booked and what the spec of the vehicle is. Let’s see what happens !!!
Things seem to be moving along! I actually in a moment of madness considered taking an inventory LR they were offering me but I changed my mind back last minute! Glad I'm sticking with the performance. I can't wait for much longer!

Lease company adjusted estimated delivery date today from May 17th to June 7th. 2 M3Ps on our order. Have emailed Tesla contact - was hoping it was a mistype but reading above suspect they'll be on another ship. Ordered in December delivery has gone March, May, June - looking forward to christmas delivery. meanwhile charging infrastrucure has improved - might cancel and get somthing else!

When I ordered first I had a May estimated delivery. That was subsequently removed and the est delivery became (and remains) blank on my account page.

Hi All, first post but I’ve been lurking around here for a while! I’m in Ireland. Same as Penut M3P I ordered mine (via my company’s fleet provider as it’s a company car) in mid feb while the website estimated a May delivery. Haven’t had any update since from the fleet company or via my Tesla account so I’m closely monitoring this site!

M3P in black, can’t wait!

A full week has now passed since LR orders started receiving confirmed delivery dates. ⏳

Either there are a lot of LR's arriving in May that are keeping Tesla staff busy with allocations, or P's are on a later ship. My money is currently on the latter. I hope I'm wrong!

Lease company adjusted estimated delivery date today from May 17th to June 7th. 2 M3Ps on our order. Have emailed Tesla contact - was hoping it was a mistype but reading above suspect they'll be on another ship. Ordered in December delivery has gone March, May, June - looking forward to christmas delivery. meanwhile charging infrastrucure has improved - might cancel and get somthing else!
June would be pretty disappointing - exactly the same ordered in December, waiting til May I could deal with but you'd think they could sort production so people don't have to wait over 6 months from order date and til more like the end of Q2 than the start!

Just out of interest when did you all order your MP3? - I ordered mine December 14
early march so not too bad for me - i have just given back an AudiQ5 TFSIe hybrid that i waited 11 months for so its not just Tesla ;o) I am sure it will be worth it when it does come - needs to come soon though as spending a small fortune on accessories out of boredom. Too many YouTube videos!

Reactions: M3Phil
Just out of interest when did you all order your MP3? - I ordered mine December 14
Ordered mine on 6th Jan. It was already showing a May estimated delivery back then and being perfectly honest, the extra months I've had to save some more pennies has been helpful!

Ultimately I could live with either a May or June delivery date (although June does introduce additional issues for me to resolve), What I have difficulty living with is the uncertainty!

Status
Not open for further replies.