Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and 1 day I think its almost here then the next day I think maybe June so frustrating if only they would just give you a date or confirmation it is on the bloody ship!
Based on calls with Tesla and information from my company car team this is what I’m hoping will happen worst case.
My company car team have advised a delivery date of the 21st of May. If this was accurate and I must admit I’m not holding my breath, based on colleagues who received long range cars in March they all received Tesla texts 4 weeks prior to delivery.
So I’m assuming if the date is accurate I should get a Tesla text around the 23rd of April. One of the Tesla advisors stated 3 weeks before delivery which would mean the Tesla text would arrive around the 30th of April.
I’m feeling positive that we have Model 3 Performances on a ship on route as both advisors told me that was the case and other people have confirmed they have been told the same.
I’m sure there will be a few twists and turns as the days go by , just hope they are good ones for all of us.

Based on calls with Tesla and information from my company car team this is what I’m hoping will happen worst case.
My company car team have advised a delivery date of the 21st of May. If this was accurate and I must admit I’m not holding my breath, based on colleagues who received long range cars in March they all received Tesla texts 4 weeks prior to delivery.
So I’m assuming if the date is accurate I should get a Tesla text around the 23rd of April. One of the Tesla advisors stated 3 weeks before delivery which would mean the Tesla text would arrive around the 30th of April.
I’m feeling positive that we have Model 3 Performances on a ship on route as both advisors told me that was the case and other people have confirmed they have been told the same.
I’m sure there will be a few twists and turns as the days go by , just hope they are good ones for all of us.
I would agree the company we are using have said they will only know what's on the ship when it departs and that should be next week. He told me he will contact me after the 20th as they only get to know once it has sailed. My date is week commencing 17th May and I have everything crossed.
All us long suffering Performance owners to be need to meet up and have a celebratory get together (Covid safe of course) 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: Jez_GB
Here's a question if these are due to land June I seem to remember that any electric car sold from June in the EU and I know we are not in the EU anymore but that it needs to have the external speaker for spaceship noises is that right?

Whoooosh.

Only ordered my M3P 3 weeks ago so can't really complain about delivery time yet. But I do feel your pain, I had to wait 6 months for my last car and it seemed to take forever. Did anyone ever get confirmation on spec for the mic cars. I did ask a tesla rep if they would come with the uberturbine wheels as per order or the zero g as per chinese M3P and the answer i got was, thats a good question I don't know.

Only ordered my M3P 3 weeks ago so can't really complain about delivery time yet. But I do feel your pain, I had to wait 6 months for my last car and it seemed to take forever. Did anyone ever get confirmation on spec for the mic cars. I did ask a tesla rep if they would come with the uberturbine wheels as per order or the zero g as per chinese M3P and the answer i got was, thats a good question I don't know.
Pretty sure they'll be uberturbines, better be that was half the reason I got my car in silver to match lol

Tesla have contacted me to update me. There was no vehicle matched to my M3P order on the initial shipment. This confirms that I will no longer get a mid-May delivery. The next round of matching will be in a week or so, once the next ship is on route to the U.K. If I am matched to a vehicle on this ship, it will mean a late May/early June delivery date.

And so it continues.... 😬

Using data from Mr Miserable's shipping thread, comments here and some heavy reliance on the gift of prisms, I have now prepared myself for a late June delivery. Having adjusted my budget and moved funds offshore (actually the petty cash tin - AKA slush fund for boys toys), I might now have to refuse a date in May if it were offered - pfffttt to Tesla!

Using data from Mr Miserable's shipping thread, comments here and some heavy reliance on the gift of prisms, I have now prepared myself for a late June delivery. Having adjusted my budget and moved funds offshore (actually the petty cash tin - AKA slush fund for boys toys), I might now have to refuse a date in May if it were offered - pfffttt to Tesla!
:(

Can i have yours in May then please :rolleyes:

Tesla have contacted me to update me. There was no vehicle matched to my M3P order on the initial shipment. This confirms that I will no longer get a mid-May delivery. The next round of matching will be in a week or so, once the next ship is on route to the U.K. If I am matched to a vehicle on this ship, it will mean a late May/early June delivery date.

And so it continues.... 😬
Out of interest what spec did you order? Was is an unusual colour combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.