Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaarrrgggghhhh.....I tried but no luck.....how do I get hold of Sebastian? lol

Chat transcript said:
Tesla
13:20
Good Afternoon Micky - how can I help today?

Micky
13:21
Hi H, I am trying to see if I can get an update for my order? I see others are getting their VIN numbers and a match. Could you possibly see if I could get the same?

Tesla
13:21
Is it for a Performance Model 3?

Micky
13:22
Yes thats correct

Micky
13:22
RN******

Micky
13:23
This is my order number

Tesla
13:23
We are actually in the middle of assigning these out. Officially, this will be starting on Monday so you should receive an updated SMS when we have allocated a vehicle to your order.

Micky
13:24
OK, I saw people getting them today when asked so thought I would try my luck.....looks like I will wait until Monday :)

Tesla
Yeah I've had a few people say they've heard other people have been matched but I've not seen any on my system yet.

Tesla
The word on the street around here is it will be Monday.

Micky
13:25
OK no problem, thanks for your time today, have a nice day!

Tesla
13:25
You too Micky! Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those that HAVE received details thus far...........next week seems important for those of us that are yet to be contacted.
I'm not going to pester {yet} but having heard how difficult it is to get accurate information from Tesla direct, I'm banking my {hope} on what others have said on here......its on the ship, it will arrive early June, we will get the cars week 3-4 in June :p

I’m as excited as a terribly excited person who has a really good reason for being terribly excited.​

Someone on the uk forum wrote this below

For those of you like me waiting on Model 3 Performance cars.

They've just left Shanghai on the HYPERION RAY carrier, due to arrive at Southampton in early June and delivery mid-late June.

Tesla are beginning to match you to vehicles (finally) so hopefully we'll all start receiving VINs and further details shortly. 🎉

Congrats to those that HAVE received details thus far...........next week seems important for those of us that are yet to be contacted.
I'm not going to pester {yet} but having heard how difficult it is to get accurate information from Tesla direct, I'm banking my {hope} on what others have said on here......its on the ship, it will arrive early June, we will get the cars week 3-4 in June :p

I’m as excited as a terribly excited person who has a really good reason for being terribly excited.​

Stuff that I could not wait no longer so I did the online chat today and got my VIN number you should so do the same. We have all waited long enough. Start the weekend on a high :) :)

Glad to hear some people got matched today through live chat. I’ve not a chance today to pester them so may have to give this a go too! I do hope that the available inventory is indeed excess stock - there’s only two left of my configuration now and I’m not going to be impressed if somebody placing a new order today could take away from a car matching my specification that was ordered almost 6 months ago.

I’m sure I’m just being pessimistic and the panic will be over when I get a text Monday (supposedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.