Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered mid December was told Feb/March and then end of April/May. Now mid May end of May. It is really dragging now especially when some work colleagues are collecting their LR next week and only ordered a couple of weeks ago

I feel your pain !! Ordered 24th December, Hoping for March delivery - now looks like mid to late May.... whilst colleagues had their LR and Performance vehicles in December and the latest batch of LR next month... the wait is dragging somewhat !!!

Ordered my M3P 21 Dec - Tusker. being told 14 weeks delivery. Had the charger installed in Jan now (reading these posts) it looks like it will be over 4 months before it will be used! Other than an RN number I have heard nothing from Tusker or Tesla!

Ordered my M3P 21 Dec - Tusker. being told 14 weeks delivery. Had the charger installed in Jan now (reading these posts) it looks like it will be over 4 months before it will be used! Other than an RN number I have heard nothing from Tusker or Tesla!
Sorry to hear that but it's perhaps a warning to others. I was given advice from someone who had a similar experience in 2019 - delay getting it before the car even if it means using the Tesla UMC for a while to avoid wasting part of the charger warranty period.

Sorry to hear that but it's perhaps a warning to others. I was given advice from someone who had a similar experience in 2019 - delay getting it before the car even if it means using the Tesla UMC for a while to avoid wasting part of the charger warranty period.

Absolutely. Only benefit it that atleast its done and ready.

Very disappointed with Tusker. Contacted them today and they were still telling them it would be March - until I pointed out the information I gain from this thread and they went off line, eventually coming back and confirming it would be MAY! ....

My experience so far:

- 15th Dec 2020 placed an order for a M3P. :D
- 19th Dec 2020 order confirmed & RN received :)
- 5th Jan 2021 opted to finance on Business lease through Tesla finance (ALD Automotive) :)
- 28th Jan 2021 signed lease agreement o_O
- 1st Feb 2021 All trace of order disappeared from my Tesla account!! :confused:
- Spec White / White :cool:

I'm assuming that the order has now been picked up by ALD, hence the reason for it vanishing from my account (I've mailed Tesla to ask) - bit miffed coz now I have zero visibility :(
Does Tesla themselves use ALD for their finance? Or did you go through a broker?

For those that can't wait, Tesla have just added a LOT of 2021 3P's to the inventory, most ex-demo

Good spot!

Looks like the 2021 M3P's all have FSD with the exception of one black model.

I presume that these won't have the heated steering wheel having been built in Fremont?

The MSM/White option I have on order (locked in at pre-price increase) isn't there so personally I'm going to wait. Could see how it might be tempting for some as May still feels like a long time away!

Reactions: 2021_M3P
Good spot!

I presume that these won't have the heated steering wheel having been built in Fremont?

The MSM/White option I have on order (locked in at pre-price increase) isn't there so personally I'm going to wait. Could see how it might be tempting for some as May still feels like a long time away!

I am going to wait as well... but boy is time dragging now !! Bring on May !

Good spot!

That's what I was assuming too ref the steering wheel.

Tesla seem to have an obsession with FSD on every demo.

Test drove an FSD car just last week... it was so bad... basically it doesn't work.

That's what I was assuming too ref the steering wheel.

Tesla seem to have an obsession with FSD on every demo.

Test drove an FSD car just last week... it was so bad... basically it doesn't work.

I've given up trying to understand Tesla pricing, but I do find it strange that given FSD is simply a software update, they do not offer them at the lower price without FSD and allow those who want that feature to add it on. Surely they would shift them more quickly that way?

... unless they are just waiting for all the 2020's to go before doing just that!

Reactions: oconnellm
I've given up trying to understand Tesla pricing, but I do find it strange that given FSD is simply a software update, they do not offer them at the lower price without FSD and allow those who want that feature to add it on. Surely they would shift them more quickly that way?

... unless they are just waiting for all the 2020's to go before doing just that!

Agree, I thought exactly the same. Looks like it's a backdoor way to discount FSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.