Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all- up early this morning just about to start work but i though i would send a list out of all the members who posted they received a Tesla Text yesterday (hope i haven't missed anyone who posted)

As we stand the first person to receive his car will be SiBurt on the 16th of June

June 17th - Sunderland Boy- MartB-Orange-FastTopCat-Will Wonka-TomHo927-Comaldo-M3P W8

June 18th-M3 Phil-Corbett666-Jez-GB

June 19th-Gma187-CharlieBravo-Weeladdie

June 21st-leewillis77-Steart1980-Shadowsix

June 22nd-Electric Chapel-K3vln-SarahWalker72-2021 M3P-will_Wonka-JennaC

June 24th-abat-MBL80-Die5el

June 30 rgfsr

Last edited:
Good morning all- up early this morning just about to start work but i though i would send a list out of all the members who posted they received a Tesla Text yesterday (hope i haven't missed anyone who posted)

As we stand the first person to receive his car will be SiBurt on the 16th of June

June 17th - Sunderland Boy- MartB-Orange-FastTopCat-Will Wonka-TomHo927-Comaldo-M3P W8

June 30 rgfsr

Good summary - thank you @Sunderland boy

We’ve had a bit of a day of it yesterday. We placed a personal order in full knowledge that Tusker were taking over our order as the car will ultimately be supplied by them, it was really a case of securing an allocation to make sure we get one. Anyway despite numerous requests Tusker hadn’t bothered to place the order even after being raised to about 4 different managers and all being approved on their system for over 6 weeks.

So yesterday we got the delivery text, offered between 18th and 20th from Glasgow, called Tusker to finally push them as it was now urgent and they ordered it immediately, issue now is no visibility in our Account any more and we didnt pick a delivery time, so now have no idea on the date yet and nt sure when we will get the home delivery text but were hoping for similar dates as the car is ready and its only a couple of hours away.

What I would just like to say tho is the guys at Aberdeen SC have been really helpful and friendly, confirmed late last night it had all transferred over ok and that our car is stil allocated for the same slots, even gave us the name of the guy who will deliver it which was a bit too much information at this stage! Honestly cant fault them, the radio silence can be tough sometimes but they have always answered and been helpful with whatever knowledge they have.

June 30 rgfsr
I'm the 16th too! altho I haven't had a reply after my "YES" text has anyone else?

Since VINs and texts have arrived we need something else to keep us occupied.....like tracking the ship!

Have you seen the 2021 shipping thread updated daily by @Mr Miserable? It has all the info you could possibly need and more :)

Reactions: Die5el
Im also in the VIN gang since going back on the Tesla chat - he said I was already allocated a VIN today and should receive a text shortly
The first text I received said I had a car allocated but no Vin Number so called the service centre up and they gave me the Vin over the Phone. Shortly after I received a text giving a delivery date. It seems there are slightly differing processes going on?

June 30 rgfsr
As your the first, if you spot anything wrong / needs addressing, can you share so the rest of us can check too please?

Status
Not open for further replies.