Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent details to Richard symons ref 10th July meet ,he looks like a possibly aaybe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210607-134513_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210607-134513_Outlook.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 51
Is anyone who ordered long ago starting to get colour envy? I test drove a white pre facelift one and fell in love. I thought the white looked stunning with the black detailing and wheels... but I've seen a few red non performance M3s now and I'm starting to wish I went for red! I'll love my white beasty, without a doubt... but damn, that red is a nice colour!

Is anyone who ordered long ago starting to get colour envy? I test drove a white pre facelift one and fell in love. I thought the white looked stunning with the black detailing and wheels... but I've seen a few red non performance M3s now and I'm starting to wish I went for red! I'll love my white beasty, without a doubt... but damn, that red is a nice colour!
I originally ordered a blue M3P (which i still think looks awesome) but after seeing it in red, i had to change. Zero regrets.

• Love
Reactions: corbett666

Very happy with the storm trooper spec, white and black interior. Red does look the business though!

Oh indeed.....I also have the stormtrooper spec but a couple of Red performances with the white interior I have seen on YouTube just look the business. There are even some Red and white interior spec Performance models in inventory I noticed today, so tempted to move over but its the £2K for just a colour that puts me off!

• Love
Very happy with the storm trooper spec, white and black interior. Red does look the business though!
Oh indeed.....I also have the stormtrooper spec but a couple of Red performances with the white interior I have seen on YouTube just look the business. There are even some Red and white interior spec Performance models in inventory I noticed today, so tempted to move over but its the £2K for just a colour that puts me off!
I couldn't say no to white and black interior. I'd go for that regardless of colour I think!! And it does look awesome with the white outside... but that red is nice!! I'd seen older ones and it didn't look as good, I think the MIC paint shop has upped their game!

No regrets with the white. The pearlescent is really strong, it looks amazing in the sun. Totally different to a flat white on the non-ev on the drive.

At Last.... feels real when you have paid the deposit. Funny I didn't have to prompt them to ask me for the money :)
Looking forward to the Grey with White interior.
Planning on getting it tinted quickly and looking into a nice wrap to make it a little different.
9 days to go!
I've never been so desperate to part with my cash to make it 'real'

But alas my order pages still says

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

How were you told? Via text or email? Or just "happened" to go on your Tesla order page? (which is on a permanently open tab on my browser!! haha)

Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.

How were you told? Via text or email? Or just "happened" to go on your Tesla order page? (which is on a permanently open tab on my browser!! haha)
Text, but Tesla account page updates too. Stuck a tenner in as a tester first just to be safe 😅

A teasing text today from Tesla - "Your Model 3 Performance in Solid Black with White Premium Interior and 20" Uberturbine Wheels is nearly here!"

Then the link to the support videos. Doesn't Tesla know that collectively we have consumed every microsecond of content that exists on the interweb by now. We could be educating them.

This has been a long wait.............. all my accessories are nicely stored in the garage. Just a little nail biting wait for my home charger to be installed hoping it can be done before delivery. The installer is ready to go but they need confirmation from the DNO that I have a 100A fuse. Trying to get the DNO to confirm that has been like pulling teeth.

Next Steps

I just got a text asking me to login to my account. And there is was :)

Never had a white car before and fancied it, so had the LR in white, didnt realise that Pearl was actually Pearl until I saw it 🤦‍♂️, couldn’t decide on interior colour and plumped for black. Wished I’d gone for white/white when I saw one on collection day, so......

I have a red one on its way but our close second choice was white as it looks good with the black handles!

I have a red one on its way but our close second choice was white as it looks good with the black handles!
I love the white with the blacked out look but after 8 consecutive monochrome cars I find myself wanting some colour so have gone for the blue. Saw a black one and a white on white one in the SC two weeks ago and wondered if I had made the right choice. But I do love them in blue especially in performance spec

At Last.... feels real when you have paid the deposit. Funny I didn't have to prompt them to ask me for the money :)
Looking forward to the Grey with White interior.
Planning on getting it tinted quickly and looking into a nice wrap to make it a little different.
9 days to go!
Good choice mate ;-)

Surprised more haven't gone for MSM, looks even better now matched with the uberturbines

Status
Not open for further replies.