Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2021
Essex
Of course, I'd not thought of the number plate thing! Ah well, I'll still try and go see if I can see any of our cars :cool:
Might be wrong here but can you get right down to where the cars are as I’m sure someone said you have to show a security guard proof you were collecting before you were let down to where the cars are. If not then I might take a divert at the weekend as I’m down in Portsmouth. Let me know Jez

Reactions: Jez_GB

DH96

May 17, 2021
UK
When did you guys/gals get the text/email with the final invoice? I’m picking mine up 2 weeks today and not received anything yet! Cheers!

CharlieBravo

May 17, 2021
Cheltenham
You tell ‘em gal, I was looking for the female equivalent of choo choo, at first I thought it was chuff chuff, but Google tells me that’s a part of the anatomy that’s common to both M & F, so I’m still thinking about that one!
choo choo was meant to represent the ship horn as it left, I'm not sure there is a female equivalent of that.
I'm imagining it playing the star wars storm trooper theme as it unloads all the white ones :D :D

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB

Somex

Model 3 SR+ in a whiter shade of pale
Mar 25, 2021
UK
choo choo was meant to represent the ship horn as it left, I'm not sure there is a female equivalent of that.
I'm imagining it playing the star wars storm trooper theme as it unloads all the white ones :D :D
Ahhh I see, I’d interpreted it it as more of a cry of (anticipated) joy… which in the case of @SarahWalker72 would be entirely understandable😁

Reactions: SarahWalker72

Tezzela

Feb 16, 2021
Derby
Reminds me of the game Frogger 🙈

Screenshot_20210609-195247_MarineTraffic.jpg

ShadowSix

Jan 11, 2021
Milton Keynes
Had my final invoice just over a week ago, all paid up. Received a text this evening with VIN, reg and confirmation that payment was received in full.

Nothing left to do now but wait!

Hanchurch

May 12, 2021
Uk
Right come on then who is been a Tesla Geek tonight and keep checking up on how far to go before she docks in Southampton
Ship tracking and Southampton port webcam.

Attachments

• 0C42AFD2-D777-4E34-B183-2F9F319AE652.jpeg
    0C42AFD2-D777-4E34-B183-2F9F319AE652.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 6793B473-2841-4B71-BB76-4D28CBD96A29.jpeg
    6793B473-2841-4B71-BB76-4D28CBD96A29.jpeg
    629 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: will_wonka

Hanchurch

May 12, 2021
Uk
lol that’s brilliant how did you find the docks we cam
I follow another one regularly so I just googled to see if there was one there too….. boom!

Reactions: Sunderland boy

Jez_GB

Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nottinghamshire, UK
Might be wrong here but can you get right down to where the cars are as I’m sure someone said you have to show a security guard proof you were collecting before you were let down to where the cars are. If not then I might take a divert at the weekend as I’m down in Portsmouth. Let me know Jez
If I can get that close I might still be able to find mine from the VIN! I bet you‘re right, cannot imagine you could get in spitting distance unless you can prove you have a right/need to be there.....

Reactions: Sunderland boy

Jez_GB

Supporting Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nottinghamshire, UK
I’m a total novice at ship tracking...... but I reckon she is 40+ ish nautical miles out, making 11.5 knots, wrong thread I know but don’t want to tread on @Mr Miserable ’s toes with my amateurish stab in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC