Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just curious I’m scheduled to collect mine on the 25th at south Hampton docks, has anyone else got a south Hampton collection that far out? Just seems surprising since all the cars are already there and reading through the previous comments they seem to be doing deliveries all over the country before then?!
Jump on chat n ask they v helpful as you say the cars are there

hi, just curious I’m scheduled to collect mine on the 25th at south Hampton docks, has anyone else got a south Hampton collection that far out? Just seems surprising since all the cars are already there and reading through the previous comments they seem to be doing deliveries all over the country before then?!
They will do if they can help I moved lots bit around just ask on used inventory page on website once chat box appears . If you new to group there a meet 10th July (thread below )

Yeah I'm really struggling to find anyone to do the back in one full sheet, most of them I speak to won't even do the rear as they say the join will be visible and they wouldn't want to put their name to that. Really frustrating. I'd love to use RSymons as they are pros at it, but they are 200 miles away from me!!
I have my car going straight in to Eurotint in London when I collect for full PPF. The can also do the roof tint in one panel, I’m gonna have a look and decide when I drop it in whether to get tint done but I think I probably will.

Reactions: corbett666
Yeah I'm really struggling to find anyone to do the back in one full sheet, most of them I speak to won't even do the rear as they say the join will be visible and they wouldn't want to put their name to that. Really frustrating. I'd love to use RSymons as they are pros at it, but they are 200 miles away from me!!
Customise my Tesla in Golders Green, London do the rear as one piece. See attached. I am going to give them a go!

Attachments

• 4F33ACE1-DDF2-40D9-BFF5-FBD653EB7AB5.jpeg
    4F33ACE1-DDF2-40D9-BFF5-FBD653EB7AB5.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
  • Love
Customise my Tesla in Golders Green, London do the rear as one piece. See attached. I am going to give them a go!

Just dropped them an email. These guys sound great and much easier for me to get to!! Thanks for the tip!! :)

Reactions: TheFuturist
Has anyone seen this before?? I keep searching around the web for any info on the Chinese mode 3 performance and stumbled on this:

Tesla announced the results on its official Weibo account in China yesterday (translated from Chinese via Google Translate):
“Today, we released the national standard operating range of Model 3 high-performance all-wheel drive version (made in China) on the official website. The cruising range test result is 635km.
Thanks to Tesla’s continuous product improvement, the Model 3 high-performance all-wheel-drive version (made in China) has achieved a certain cruising range while maintaining the same high level of performance.”
Found here: Tesla announces Model 3 Performance range increase in China - Electrek

Also here: After Release in China, New Version of Tesla Model 3 Is Apparently Also Coming to Europe | Torque News

This would indicate a different battery configuration than the Fremont version. (also some might worry with the acceleration time, its to 100kmh rather than 60mph and not including rollout in china, so we don't get a slower car, don't worry)

Has anyone seen this before?? I keep searching around the web for any info on the Chinese mode 3 performance and stumbled on this:

Tesla announced the results on its official Weibo account in China yesterday (translated from Chinese via Google Translate):

Found here: Tesla announces Model 3 Performance range increase in China - Electrek

Also here: After Release in China, New Version of Tesla Model 3 Is Apparently Also Coming to Europe | Torque News

This would indicate a different battery configuration than the Fremont version. (also some might worry with the acceleration time, its to 100kmh rather than 60mph and not including rollout in china, so we don't get a slower car, don't worry)first thing I’m going to do is charge the car to 100% and see if hat mileage it gives out. My 2020 SR plus fully charged records 226 miles every time all weathers. This time of the year I’m getting near that as long as I don’t go daft

Interesting, the Fremont battery packs are a different capacity to the 2020 M3P, so maybe they went back to the old packs again… or maybe new ones with different chemistry/ manufacturers… or maybe the Tesla chat person doesn’t know at all!! But it does seem that they are all saying there will be some differences to the Fremont 2021 version… and mostly they seem positive from what’s being said. Guess we’ll find out in a few days!

Reactions: Tezzela
hi, just curious I’m scheduled to collect mine on the 25th at south Hampton docks, has anyone else got a south Hampton collection that far out? Just seems surprising since all the cars are already there and reading through the previous comments they seem to be doing deliveries all over the country before then
I’m the 16th at Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.